The Worst Part Is | Chapter 11

I've always loved you

I read that card over and over. I pulled my phone out and I googled her name. Grace James. Nothing really came up but I found a news article. There was a house fire and apparently she died in the house. Her daughter was never found.

I dialled my aunt. "Hello? Jessica. What's up?" "Why didn't you tell me mom died." I could hear her gasp and stutter. "Uh..she..uh." "But she's not dead. So what now. You've lied to me." I spoke. My voice laced with venom.

"Jessica she was a wanted woman. I kept you safe." "Doesn't matter know. If she try's to call you, tell her I don't care." And I hung up. I also ripped up the paper. "I don't need her. I haven't had her for years and I'm not going to need her now." I said tearing the paper up.

I started crying. Andy came rushing to my side and pulled me into a hug. "Shhh, shhh, it's okay Juliet." I hugged him back. "How will anything be okay?" He rubbed my back. "Because you've got me and I've got you."

I nodded. "Your all I've ever needed." I said holding him closer. "Now, c'mon. We got a week left of warped tour let's have some fun!" I gave him a big smile, but really I'm terrified. After warped what are me and Andy going to do. Surely it's too soon to live together.

We walked over to the tents all the bands hanged out at. I saw Alex and Jack, I walked up to them. "Juliet! I've missed you!" Jack shrieked. "Calm your tots, we just sang Remembering Sunday earlier."

He laughed. "So how's things with Andy going since you got back together a month ago?" Alex asked. "It's going good. Almost as if I hadn't spent the last few years away from him," I said smiling over at Andy.

"You love him!" And everyone's heads looked at us. Even Andy. I blushed a deep shade of red when I saw Andy's smirk. "Shut up Jack! And yes, I loved him before and I love him again. I never stopped."

"Awe." I turned around and saw Jenna. "You and Andy are the cutest." She said giving me a hug. "What about you and Vic? You guys are pretty close." She blushed. "We sing a song together Juliet. And plushesgotagirlfriend." She mumbled fast.

"Awe Jenna bug." I said giving her a hug. "Wait! You understood that?" Jack asked. I nodded. "It's a girl thing." And we broke out laughing. "What's all this laughing about." Kevin asked walking up to us. "So Juliet. Are we going to be expecting you tonight."

I've been bus hoping. From Ghost Towns to BVBs. "Yes. I'll be there." And he gave me and hug. "Woah! Who's that?" Jenna asked. I nudged her. "That's Kevin Ghost, he's got a girlfriend."

She shook her head. "No, that!" She said pointing at a person who I believe was...actually I have no clue. "Don't know." "He's hot." And then Jack and Alex looked. "That's...no clue." Alex and Jake both said.

"Let's go see?" I asked she nodded and we walked up to him. "Hey!" "Hey, your Juliet and Jenna right?" We nodded. "And you might be?" "Brandon Burkhalter." "Aren't you in Polyphia?" He nodded.

"Sweet. Hey! I talked to you before on kik." I said "Oh really?" I smiled. "It was years ago but I remember." We laughed. Andy walked up to us. "Oh Andy this is Brandon. Brandon this is Andy. My boyfriend." They shook hands.

"Well we gotta get going. See you two later. Bye Jenna, Brandon." And me and Andy walked off.

"You spending the night again?" I kissed him. "Nope. There's onto a week left and I wanna hang with them before i leave back to L.A." He pulled me closer. "Speaking of L.A, move in with me." He said placing a kiss to my lips.

"Andy. I don't know, it's not too soon? If I didn't we'd still be in the same area." I said "it's not too soon. Heck. Back in high school, I practically lived with you the first week we met," he said.

We walked into Ghost Towns bus and sat down. We watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and Batman. "Okay." Andy looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Okay?" He said clearly confused. I got up and placed a slow kiss on his lips.

"Okay I'll move in with you."

A/N short chapter.

But question time! What bands have you all seen?? I wanna know.

I've seen We Came As Romans, August Burns Red, Crown The Empire, Born Of Osiris, Asking Alexandria, Major League, Pvris, Tonight Alive, Mayday Parade, Ghost Town, Memphis May Fire, and last but not least, Black Veil Brides.

Now tell me who you've seen or what to see. I sill want to see All Time Low, Sleeping With Siren, Pierce The Veil, Icon For Hire. You know. Allot.