10. Blushing?!

Jungkook's POV

"Hobi for the first time in life you are right!"

I exclaimed with a combination of shock and surprise, cause when I again touched Tae's hand... I got another vision. That wasn't the shocking part here as I've sort of gotten used to it, it's like an imagination now which comes from nowhere. The thing was that I felt a lil bit weird when I touched his hand... my cheeks were kinda burning up like a vampire who stepped outside in daylight...

It hasn't just started a while ago cause of the fortunate and unfortunate vampire situation we can talk to each other like sort of friends, but I've felt different around him or whenever I saw him. It had been like this way before I knew him, even his name... I quite never understood these strange feelings, like when exactly I started feeling this way for him. But I don't think that will ever matter, he'll never like me back and once this vampire bullshit ends we all can go back to our normal lives... right?

"Jungkook! Jungkook!!" a familiar voice dragged me back to reality, it was none other than Taehyung's.

"So what did you see?" he asked as his face was pretty close to mine. 

"Hard to explain, this time a different number 219 on a gravestone it was like some sort of code..." I explained something which I barely understood.

"Cubile animus.... cubile animus... cubile animus...."

We heard a few of the people there digging in graveyards mutter these words, but we could not hear the whole sentence because of the distance. It was risky going too close as they could notice our presence.

"Well here's what Wikipedia says - cubile animus is Latin for "nest of souls" Yoongi read from his phone.

"Great job genius!" I complimented with my bunny smile to which he replied with a silly grin.

"So it has something to do with souls" Taehyung concluded after all the information we learned.

"Guys look" Hobi whispered and we all looked in the same direction where they were digging the graves, two men pulled an ancient-looking box from one of the graves.... and I thought it was the same box I saw in my visions.

"I may have seen this box in my visions..." I whispered back.

"Let's go for now, we've learnt enough," Taehyung also whispered in his deep voice and we all headed back to our homes.

.

.

.

.

I searched the internet to find any clue or something related to their plan or the meaning of visions. 

knock, knock.

"Come in" I replied clearly to whoever knocked on my door.

"Jungkook honey, here's your dried-up clothes" It was my mom dropping off my clothes in my room as usual. 

"Oh thanks, Mom," I said while still focused on my desktop. She smiled, I knew it even though I didn't glance at her.

"Hey Mom, I wanted to ask something," I said and stopped her as soon as she was about to leave my room.

"What is it my sweet bunny?" she asked politely as usual.

"Did you ever see something?"

"Huh?"