1. Babysitter

Jungkook's POV

FINALLY, we're in now high school which means we have to spend 2 more fucking years in that hell hole. To celebrate this small victory me and Yoongi are going to have a food party at my home and luckily my parents don't stay at home, so I have to always babysit my 8-year-old sister, Minji.

"Hey! That's mine give it back." I said as Yoongi stole my favourite potato chips.

"Nope." He said stubbornly. He is like this he often steals my food and sometimes my clothes too.

"Ugh!! Okay, let's share it." I said hoping he would agree. "Deal." He said while surrendering. He sometimes behaves cold and stubbornly but he is actually a fluff ball, and also my only friend because in school we are known as geeks.

My sister is watching a vampire movie, Dusk, which is pretty popular in our town. Nowadays everyone watching that shit I mean movie.

We continued eating until Minji said breaking the silence. "Hey, Jungkook did you hear something?" She asked to which I replied with a simple "No" After what I said she started walking towards the door and out I didn't care much maybe she was just out for a walk and me and Yoongi continued eating.

After about 10 minutes we heard a high-pitched scream which belonged to my sister and right after that, I heard my mom calling me.

"Jungkook!!" My mom shouted and then I and Yoongs hurried to the front door and out. And there my sister was clinging to my mom, it looked like she saw something horrifying.

"Jungkook I gave you a small job to just look after your sister." My mom said sternly. "I-I was looking after her but s-suddenly she went out and..." I said while looking down. I slapped myself for shuttering, maybe it's because I'm kind of scared of my mom.

"I can't trust you anymore. We'll be getting a babysitter for Minji." She announced while going inside the home with my sister and dad. "Babysitter?" I asked not sure with the fact what I heard. "Yes, a babysitter. And if there is someone trusted in your school let me know." She said bluntly disappearing from my vision.

"Pfft! Babysitter." Yoongi said a bit sarcastically. That's when I realized he was there too the all time when I was being grounded. "Shut up!" I said seriously. "Sorry dude I just found the situation kinda funny. So good night bye, tomorrow is our first day of high school, so sleep well." He said to which I replied with a simple "Good night, bye" I went inside my home and into my room.

Time skip, Morning

I woke up by my alarm, then I quickly went inside my bathroom for my morning routine. After taking a great bath I wore my black hoodie with black ripped jeans and slipped into my timberlands.

After that, I went downstairs for breakfast. I made myself a sandwich with orange juice and ate it after this I grabbed my bag and phone and went outside. My parents were probably sleeping because of their hard work so I didn't disturb them.

As soon as I went outside I spotted Yoongs waving at me while coming towards me. "Good morning bro." He greeted me and I greeted him back and we continued with our little talk until we were outside of our high school.

As we were going inside we spotted Jimin, Yoongi's crush. He always had a huge crush on him but he never got the guts to confess him.

"Wass up guys!" Hoseok said while startling us both. "Horse, how many times have I told you to don't do this type of shit," Yoongi said angrily. "Hehe. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you both." Hoseok said while giggling, this dude. We again continued with our little chat and then went to our lockers and grabbed our books. And then headed towards our classes. Same shit I thought.