Chapter- 1: The First Person

The first person who got involved with me as a love intrest............
As long as I remember, he was boy in my class...When I was in first standard.
He was tall, responsible, smart and everyone praised him.
He was friendly to everyone except me, reason... was because I was the youngest in the class and the teacher used to praise me even for the smallest effort.
And he got praise only if worked thrice better than me.

Well I didn't know then, that he actually wasn't friendly to me due to that reason.

I actually didn't mind him not being friendly to me and so on.

But next day when there were many children absent due to a strike in our area, only some of my classmates managed to come. That excludes my precious best friend and includes him.
We had to combine our class with other sections due to low attendance.
And there were nothing going the same as the schedule.

And I was so confused I had to sit with him!
The person who doesn't likes me.
I couldn't even look at him.
The children from other classes were chattering, because the teacher wasn't there.
I was also feeling bored and wanted to talk to someone, I looked around none of them were familiar.

I had no choice but to try to talk to him.
I looked at the other side of our desk where he was sitting.
He wasn't looking at me so I decided to wait until our eyes met.
I waited for while...I guess he didn't liked me. I didn't had anything else to do so I just looked at him.
I waited for him for at least ten minutes, and then our eyes met...I didn't know my expression then...But I was sure he was glaring at me.
I got scared and put my head on the desk. It felt that I was a total idiot expecting a conversation.
Luckily the atmosphere there was good enough to calm me down. The children chattering and laughing.
It was relaxing, cool wind goes through the windows.

But this didn't last long either. The most strict teacher our faculty came here to test us and gave us a surprise test.
I took my notebook and pencils out of my bags and started solving the test.
It difficult so I was doing the the best I could.
I wanted to drink water so I turned back, to where our bags were and took out my water bottle, and started drinking.
While I was drinking I noticed him searching for something desperately.
I looked back at our desk and saw that there were no pencils. I guess he forgot his pencil.
I put the bottle in my bag and took one of my extra pencils.
I patted at his back since he didn't notice me.
He turned at me again with that angry glare.

"Why are you bothering me? Can't you see I am busy?", He said in a fierce voice.

"Are you looking for a pencil? I had extras so you can take it.", I offered my pencil smiling.

He immediately took my pencil and started solving the test without saying a word.

Oops! I forgot I had to complete it too...

Only this happened in the entire day...All the teachers didn't came after that period...And he didn't even said thank you.
Atleast I managed to pass that nightmare of a day.

And after that nothing much happened everyone showed up and just my normal day.

Until that day...When the teacher told me to sit next to him insted of my best friend.
It was weird when I looked at him he smiled at me instead of glaring.

Something was more wierd when he said:

"Will you please meet me outside the class at recess?", He asked with a nice and polite voice.

"I will think about it, please wait for me until the fourth period", I replied.

I was really confused why he started to being good to me anyway.

When the teacher was gone after the second period, I went to my friends and told them about what he said. They told me to refuse him and not to go.

But the idiotic me who was curious told him I'll go.

After the bell rang we ate our lunch, he took my hand and started dragging me along.

He stopped in the center of the playground.

"What do you want?", I asked.

As I expected, he didn't answer.

He suddenly came close and kissed my lips.

He grabbed me tight and kissed me non-stop, probably everyone in the playground saw us.

I wanted him to stop but he grabbed me too tight.

I couldn't do anything and he kissed me until he was satisfied.

"You are okay, right?", He asked.

I was so so so embarrassed and shameful that I couldn't say a word.

I nodded my head since I was afraid he might do something.

I wiped my lips with my handkerchief , since his saliva was on it and it felt disgusting.

He saw me wiping it and again kissed me forcefully.

This time he kissed me even longer.
And I couldn't do anything at all.

He stopped when he was satisfied, grabbed my hand and started going to the class.

I was so terrified that I didn't even wiped his disgusting saliva this time.

We arrive at the class and sat on the desk.

He was acting as if nothing happend.

The recess was over and the teacher came.

He was so shameless that he again forced me to kiss him while the teacher was slacking off.

He kissed me many times during that class.

When the class was over a friend came and said she saw me kissing him.

I explained it to her and she told me to complain to the teacher.

I complained to the teacher and she scolded him.

He didn't bother me after that or so I thought........