Ginny finds a kitchen interesting

so yeah... the story isnt really gonna start until chapter four and this one isnt so interesting plus, its a filler 

Hope you enjoy anyway!

"we're going to be late!" Hermione told Harry and Ron as they hurried through Hogsmeade to the Three Broomsticks, "we were supposed to meet Ginny, Neville, Luna, Seamus and George twenty minute ago."

Harry and Ron glanced at each other. Hermione was wayyyyy too fussy.

The bar door crashed closed with a bang and the trio rushed over to table number seven. Only one table had a number and it happened to be seven. The other five were already seated when Harry, Ron and Hermione sat down on the screechy wooden chairs.

"Sup?" Seamus asked

"'Sup?'" George raised an eyebrow, "I know how to act cool and I don't ask 'sup', only weirdo wizards do that. Try 'hey bro' or something. 'Sup' isn't cool or original." He explained.

Ginny slapped her brother, "be nice, I didn't organize to meet so you could criticize people three years younger than you."

"Eight butter beers, please!" Hermione told the waitress who was walking past.

The waitress nodded and headed into the kitchen. A moment later she returned with a tray full of glasses of fizzy drinks.

"This is boring." Neville commented as they sipped on the creamy liquid, "how 'bout we go to Honeydukes? You know, the sweet shop?"

"Nah. I'm curious to know what's in the kitchen." Ginny admitted.

George grinned. "I've been there, come!" He told her, getting up. Ginny followed her brother into the kitchen.

The other six waited for them to return. After half an hour they decided to go in after the two Weasleys, the moment they opened the door to the kitchen, they were sucked into some white light.

"...HAPPY HUNGER GAMES..." a creepy calm voice whispered as the doorway returned to normal.

right now im listning to a random song which is apperently called 'pretty girl' by my sisters standards

remember to stay happy no matter anything! :)

STAY SAFE, STAY HAPPY, STAY KIND

¨¤~MOCKINGLARK~¤¨