Fitzy is missing!

now im aperently listening to 'moves like jagger'. i dont really listen to music but my sis does 24/7 so i just listen along to music i have no idea whats called! :) Finally i can write about Hunkyhair again!

Sophies POV

Where is Fitz? I think for the eighth time in twenty seconds. Where is he???

"Quit it, Foster." Keefe scolds me. "All that worrying is driving me nuts!"

I tug on an eyelash, which is an odd habit. "Sorry, Keefe."

"you mean, Dear Hunkyhair-who-has-the-best-hair-in-the-universe!"

I ignore him. We've gathered Dex, Biana, Linh and Tam but Fitz is missing. Where is he????!

I search for other minds telepathically and find a trail of thoughts; somebody unfamiliar.

Gesturing for the others to be silent and I push through the bushes. A boy with oily blond hair is pacing, fiddling with a long wooden stick. A wand.

I try to tell the others to stay back, with flimsy sign language, but it's too late.

"Hey," Keefe exclaimed, strolling out of his hiding spot. "Who're you?!"

Linh pushed in front of him, "I'm sorry about our friend. Hes fairly stupid and doesnt understand how to be polite. I'm Linh. what's your name?"

The boy sneered. "Why would i give my name to people who have no worth?" He studied his fingernails.

"Firstly," Biana began, "we aren't human. Secondly? We have at least ten times as much worth as you!"

The boy retreated a step. "If I had Crabbe and Goyle here I'd beat you losers to pulp."

"Look," I say, trying to calm the situation. "Im Sophie, thats Keefe, this is Linh, that guy is Tam and shes Biana."

"Hey, you forgot meeeeee...!" Dex complained.

"Oh yes, thats Dex, my cousin."

The boy sneered again, wrinkling his nose. "Those are idiotic names. My name is Draco Malfoy. But i don't know you, so call me Malfoy."

"Ohhhhh... I KNOW ABOUT YOU!" Keefe jumped into the air.

"Yeah," I say. "George mentioned cutting your head off."

Malfoy blanched. "You know the Weasleys?"

Biana put her hands on her hips. "Yep."

"They are traitors. Don't socialize with them." he told them before strolling away, twisting his wand between his fingers.

Tam frowned. "Wel he was a complete nincompoop."

"Agreed." Biana high fived him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i hate Fitzy so much that ive literally left him behind! hes still at Everglen! Go Team Foster-Keefe!

STAY SAFE, STAY HAPPY, STAY KIND

¨~¤MOCKINGLARK¤~¨