The Return Of CALYPSO!!!:)

hey, sorry i havent updated in agesssssss! a couple of seconds ago i got totally creeped out by a someone who followed me who didnt have any of the same fandoms and had some really weird stuff on their bio... my sis, who was watching over my shoulder, saw how many followers they had and said: DO NOT FOLLOW THEM THEY ARE A BOT! which gave me the fright of my life, but i took my sis's advice :) Hope you enjoy the content!

Calypso POV

I keep running. It's weird, this is the first time I can feel my magic in ages! Well, technically since Leo rescued me from Ogygia but... that's the only thing I regret about leaving.

Urgh. my foot just began seeping into the mud. Yuck! I pull it upwards, and a sucking sound pierces my ears. My boot slips off and I stumble backwards. It's basically impossible to get over this marsh-but if i do i'll be safe, no one will dare cross.

A big stiff palm leaf is leaning against a tree. I pick it up and smile. It's perfect.

I grin to myself as I swirl my finger through the air. It glows bright blue and I murmur a few words under my breath. Then I drop the leaf. It floats.

I step onto it.

It stays in the air.

I laugh out loud as I step on and lean forward, it moves slowly, depending on how much weight I put in the direction of my leaning. Like a skateboard! I think. Leo would want to try if he could see me now. If he could.

I hear a sound. It comes from behind me. An odd boy, with baby cheeks and jetblack hair stumbles out of a bush. He's been injured, and he's holding his arm against his chest.

I raise my hand, summoning magic to my fingertips. They turn blue. "I'm so sorry." I whisper. Then I thrust out my wrist. The boy jerks backwards, collapsing. My eyes go blurry and I hurry over to the body. He's not bleeding. He's not breathing.

I never meant to hurt him, I forced myself to think. No, not think. Lie. I lied. To myself. And it didn't work. I fell to my knees. Leo. I need help. Leo.

But Leo isn't here. He's far away, at Camp Halfblood. Safe.

I feel a harsh breeze whip my neck. A helicopter is lowering a metal claw down, and picking up the body. The boy's eyes are still wide open, a petrified expression frozen on his chubby face.

I pick myself up and step onto the palm leaf. I need to let go. If I don't I can't win. And if I don't win, I can't start that shop with Leo, we were always planning to make it. The shop where he would make things to sell while I made coffee. While we lived together.

I clench my jaw. This game can't stop that from happening. I lean forward and the leaf moves to float over the marsh. The swamp water bubbles, splattering mud on my boots. I kick it off and carry on to zooming to the other side. I jump off the leaf.

Grrrrrrr...

I jerk my head to all sides, looking for what made the sound.

Grrrrrrrr...

My leaf has floated into the swamp. I have no escape plan.

Grrr...

I look up. A miniature chimera is hanging on a vine, staring down at me. It lunges for my face. I scream.

(: try to remember to stay happy :)

STAY SAFE, STAY KIND, STAY HAPPY

¨~¤MOCKINGLARK¤~¨