'Youre only partially dead?!'

sooo... Stina. not much else i can say...

Stina POV

Sophie. Biana. Keefe. And Dex. I hate them. They hate me. That's just how it is.

Hazel and I are wandering aimlessly through a jungle. Neither of us know where or how we got there.

I'm weirdly not jealous of Hazel. She's pretty, confident and really friendly. I hate friendly people. Especially friendly elves.

Hazel collapses, leaning against a small boulder. "So tiredddddd..." she says.

"No youre not." I remind her sternly, "you are heaped with energy and can't wait to continue." I grab the girl's arm and drag her to her feet.

She groans and weighs me down.

"COME. ON!" I order, heaving her up.

"I don't want to." Hazel holds her ground. "I don't want to continue. We can camp out here."

"No we aren't. We're finding water. THATS FINAL."

"No it's not." she glances into the bushes, "i'm not continuing. You go on."

My hands begin shaking. She's impossible. I grab her shoulder again and pull it upwards, not caring if it hurts her. "You're coming with me," I growled. "Stop being a scaredy cat- '' I'm touching her. I can sense her emotions. She's... scared. I melt. How can I be scared of her? This fierce young Demigod? Hazel flinches away, and crawls backwards away from me.

I move towards her, she keeps frantically glancing at the bushes, and a tear slowly runs down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She shakes her head, as if freeing it from fear. "You."

I retreat, surprised. "Me?! What's wrong with me?"

"You have the advantage." Hazel begins, "you have the knife. You forced me to join you. You are so much more powerful."

I frown. "You have rock powers. That's much more powerful. You could attack me any time!"

"No. You could just levitate. Attacking you is hopeless on my own. You have super strength, levitation, emotion regulation, and you never seem to tire..."

I don't understand... "Look, I don't mean to be mean, but we NEED to continue."

Hazel glares at me. "My answer hasn't changed. NO. my body can't physically take more.''

"Well then I'll drag you."

"No," she repeats. "I'm staying here. Bye."

She is so infuriating! I think. In my subconsciousness I lunge for her. She screams; and a big buff guy sporting a quiver filled with arrows, runs towards me, and pushes me away from Hazel. I shout some random words and grab my knife from my pack. I clench my teeth and stab it into my chest. He gasps.

It wasn't THAT deep, hell live. I think as I run away from the clearing, dragging Hazel behind me. She is crying and screaming, and she keeps sending rock shards out of the earth but I dodge them, and she molds the mist, so I see things that aren't real. But I know the way, so I ignore them.

Suddenly something stabs me in the thigh. Then my stomach. I groan and fall.

Hazel is standing over me holding a sword. You'll never hurt Frank again. Then she plunges it down, one final time. I see black, and my head goes light.

I wake in a brightly lit room. A blondie is staring at me. So is a turquoise haired girl, who holds out a hand.

"Hi, Ima Seven!" By the way, you're dead! Well not properly, just partially!" 

that last part about Stina dying was so fun to write!

STAY SAFE, STAY HAPPY, STAY KIND 

¨~¤MOCKINGLARK¤~¨