Thoughts

Lena's POV

Her fingers, the way she trails them lightly along my stomach while cuddling me. Then squeezes my boobs, because she can't help herself. She trails them along my side and my back and softly with her nails, making me not want to ever get out of bed. The way she works magic with them when making love to me, every stroke and flick. Always knowing how to move them to bring me to an orgasm. The way she holds my hand, the perfect fit to mine. And when she places with my wedding ring.

The way she pulls my hair, not too hard but hard enough to turn me on. She pulls it to pull my head back so she can work on my neck with her mouth.

Oh, her mouth. The way she sucks and nibbles and places sexy, heated kisses on my neck. The way she sucks and pulls on my ear lobe with her teeth. When she whispers sweet sayings into my ear making me smile. And every now and then, blowing lightly causing me to get goosebumps. Her perfect lips, they feel like they were made for mine every time we kiss. The way she kisses down my stomach and kisses the inside of my thighs. Kissing my center to tease me, then licking up my slit to suck on my clit. The way she swirls her tongue around and then back down, dipping it into me. Oh the feeling of her mouth down there.

Her body. Her perfect, toned body. The feeling of holding onto her muscular arms as she props herself above me, staring down at me with pure love and a smile. Her arms are so strong, I love being in her arms, they make me feel safe.

Abs, the perfect set of abs on her slim stomach. Oh those abs, I could run my tongue and fingers along them all day.

Over-all, everything about her is perfect. My perfect, loving, sexy wife. And she is all mine. Forever.