Confession & Comfort

STEF'S POV

"What the hell happened to you Lena?" I looked at a bruised face Lena standing outside my door.

"Please Stef don't use that language, and I'm fine." she walked in to my house and I shut the door behind us then joined her sitting on my couch. "where's Brandon? I thought you had him this weekend?"

"Mikes parents wanted to keep him this weekend. Don't change the subject. What happened?"

"Will you get me a bag of ice please and then I'll talk, promise." She said, her eyes becoming watery. I kissed her forehead then went and grabbed a bag of frozen peas and then walked back to the living and handed it to her and sat down.

She placed it under her eye then began talking, "After work I was going to go rent a movie for us. I had to park about a block away due to construction work, when I was walking down the sidewalk to the video store a man started hitting on me. I tried ignoring him but he just kept at it and followed me, turning on the street the store was on. Finally I had enough and I told him I wasn't available and to please leave me alone." she stopped to take a deep breath then finished, "he kept grabbing at my arm trying to turn me around and saying, 'I'll make you feel better than your old man at home does' I kept pulling away and I told him that was impossible since I don't play for his team." She stopped again this time tears starting to fall down her face slowly. I pulled her into me with her head on my chest and I rubbed her back, "love what else happened?" I asked not quite sure I wanted to hear the rest of her story.

She sat up staring down and finished, "he said what a shame dyke and I just walked off ignoring his crude comment, I mean what am I to expect, I am one. So then he picked up a rock and threw at the back of my head and when I turned around one hit me right under my eye he then unzipped his pants and asked if what i saw turned me straight and he went to grab me while grabbing to pull out his penis. I just ran to my car as fast as I could and sped here. I was so scared, and the first thing I thought of that would make me feel better and safe was being with you." At the point she was far past just tearing up. I pulled her in and rocked her, rubbing her back and whispering that it would be alright. She fell asleep and I carefully laid her down on the couch, put the peas under her eye then covered her and kissed her forehead before going to start dinner.

I had just finished making fettucini chicken Alfredo, one of the few things I can make, when Lena walked into the kitchen. she sat down at the table and I placed the food down in front of her and kissed her head then went to sit across from her. "do you remember what this man looked like? I'm sorry to bring it up but you need to file a report so this asshole." I stopped and remembering she hated my potty mouth, "sorry love I'm pissed.. sorry again. you need to file a report so he can be punished." I grabbed her hand across from the table and gently rubbed the back of it with my thumb and began eating with my other hand.

"Ok, I'll file the report tomorrow," she said after a while of silence. We finished our plates and I took them and put them in the sink.

"One condition," Lena said and I turned to face her.

"What's that?"

"That you go with me, and once it's done we don't talk about it anymore because it hurts that people act like that." I walked over to her. "if only they knew how much we love each other." she finished. I put one of my hands on the side of her not bruised face and the other at the nape of her neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. I pulled back and placed a soft, gently kiss on her bruise before pulling her in for a hug.

Luckily I had the weekend off to spend with Lena. We got up and got ready for the day. I drove us to the police station and held her hand drawing circles on it.

"Stef we brought some guys in from the description Lena gave last night over the phone, if she wants to go look," my co worker Mathew said to me. I turned and looked at Lena and she shook her head. "okay this way." he took us to the room and Lena looked the glass she scanned the men then pointed out at guy, "that's him," she said.

"#5 please step forward," Mathew said into the mic and the man did. "are you sure?" he asked looking at Lena.

"Yes I'm sure, that's most definitely him." I squeezed her hand for support. "okay step back." he said and the man did so. we then left while the department took care of the guy. I had to get out of there fast. I wanted to hurt that man so bad.

We drove back to my house and decided to go in and just lay on the couch and watch movies.

I put in a movie and cuddled up with Lena on the couch. I had one arm wrapped around her and the other over her hand that was on my stomach while her head was on my chest. I laid multiple kissed on the top of her head and then we fell into sleep.

A/N: PLEASE VOTE! ALSO YOU CAN PM ME OR COMMENT IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO