Mad Over Sex

A/N: MIDLINE1 REQUESTED THIS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE WAY I WROTE IT!

LENAS POV

"That feels good love but I'm not in the mood," Stef said as I massaged her shoulders. I stopped and kissed her shoulder.

"It's just an innocent massage." I kissed her neck this time.

"Lena really honey, I'm super exhausted. I love you, but not tonight. Maybe..." I cut her off.

"Maybe when Stef? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Or are you going to be too tired or busy then? It's been two months."

She rolled over and sat up, "two months? really? That can't be right, I could never go that long. No just the other day in the bath we were intimate."

"No we weren't, I tried but you wanted to just relax. I understand sometimes things come up or you're tired but two months Stef? Two long months? Thats the longest we've gone."

"Oh love I'm sorry. Just not tonight." she kissed my forehead before laying down and facing away from.

"Or maybe never again." I got out of the bed and walked to the door.

"Where are you going Lena?"

I stopped at the door, "to sleep in the guest room."

"Don't be silly, get back in bed."

"Don't tell me what to do Stef." I opened the door.

"What if Brandon sees you and ask why you're in there? Are you going to tell him because I wouldn't make love to you?" now she was messing with me.

"I'm glad you don't care about any of this or about how I feel. Do you think everytime we made love not once was I tired or busy, there were times but I love you and love making you happy." I walked out and shut the door.

I woke up and made the bed then headed down stairs I made some coffee when I felt kisses on my neck, "honey I'm so sorry for being so selfish." I turned around to face her and she put her hands on the sides of my face. "I never stopped complaining to please you. I am truly sorry, I'm going to make it up to you tonight, I promise. And I promise we will never go that long again, we won't even go a week. You make me and Brandon so happy and you do so much for us. I'm sorry Lena, please forgive me."

I kissed her hard and good, "you better stick to that promise." I joked causing her to laugh, and letting her know I forgave her. "I'm sorry to for getting so upset. I love you Foster."

"I love you too Adams."

A/N: STILL TAKING REQUESTS. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. PLEASE VOTE.