Preparing

Stef and Lena have been married for a year and Lena is expecting twins. Stef never had Brandon and none of the other kids exist.
Crazygirl2121 requested this.

Stef's POV

"What about Kaylie and Kylie?" Lena asked me as I continued to rub her feet.

"Hmm. Too close together. They don't have to have similar names just because they are twins, love." I rubbed a knot in her left foot and she pulled away a little then gave into it and moaned.

"I know, I just like the idea of similar names."

"What about you choose a name and I'll choose the other?" I asked.

She was quiet for a minute, letting the idea float around in her mind. "Okay," she said smiling. "That's a good idea. You're so smart." She sat up and put her feet on the ground and kissed me.

"I know, sometimes I can be smart. Not very often, but sometimes." I joked. She rolled her eyes and picked up a baby name book and looked through it. I just stared at her. She was so beautiful.

"Quit watching me and think of a name."

"Alright, yes ma'am." I kissed her cheek then began thinking of a name. "What about Harper?"

"I like it. What do you think of Stella?"

"It's cute. You choose Harper's middle name and I'll choose Stella's, that way they have a name from the both of us. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes it does. You're on a roll tonight Mrs. Smarty." She said messing with me.

"What about Stella Leigh Adams Foster?"

"I love it, it's adorable. Do you like Harper Grace Adams Foster?"

"It's perfect. I can't wait for them to arrive." I said even though I was scared for the arrival. Lena must have seen it on my face.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What if I'm not a good mom? What if I do everything wrong."

She sighed then wrapped her arms around me. "You're going to be a great mom. Stefanie, I know you. You will be a wonderful mom. And we are probably going to mess up sometimes, but seriously no one is perfect. We will be good moms."

"You'll be a great mom. You're amazing with kids and babies and you're so patient and sweet and calm. You know how to hold your temper and just say all the right things. But Lena what about me?" I pulled my head off her shoulder and sat up straight and looked her in the eyes. "I'm stubborn and I never know what to say. I'm awkward and how will I know what to do?"

She kissed my lips, sweet and passionately. "Babe trust me. You will be fine. Don't worry, you'll be a great mom and I know I will too because I'll have you beside me the whole time. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't worry anymore. You're an amazing wife and you'll be an amazing mother."

I believed her. I kissed her and laid my head on her shoulder. She was so amazing. I couldn't imagine a better person to spend my life with and raise kids with.