-Chapter 10-

On the outside of the club

Jace was furious at warlock for kidnapping the girl. Her last words were to let him go, to let him decide if he want to run or not, and then he gave away her choice to decide. She walked out from Pandemonium, all others Shadowhunters behind him. The last was redhair girl, catching her breathe. She couldn't believe that her sister was gone. No matter what she was her sister, by the blood or not.

On the other side Lightwood siblings were both suffering on the inside. Izzy was kinda mad and sad in the same time. And Alec he wanted the girl to be back, he may not act like it, but he genuinely like this girl. She just came into theirs lives and everybody seems to like her from beginning. Especially the blondie.

"Jace." Izzy called him. He looked at redhead and stopped.

"Clary, If we want to find her we gotta go." Jace said as he turned to Clary.

"I'm catching my breath." She replied harshly.

"You know what ? This is great." Alec started sarcastically. He begin to be flustered. "And not only did Magnus not take the necklace, he kidnapped Ashley. So we have no girl, no memories and no necklace. This is fantastic, --"

"So don't care about her, you pretend to be her 'friend'." At word friend Jace made a air quotes. "And now the only thing you worried about is that the necklace is gone."

"I don't care about damn jewelry. My sister was taken by warlock, people are dying and Magnus will never come out of hiding again, not when Valentine is still after. That means we will never find my sister again or my mother, my family is gone. So I'm sorry if you look bad in front of your bosses." Clary joined to the argument.

As she walked to the guys she let go of Izzy's hand. But she didn't noticed she left there a thing what belong to the Magnus, then it hit her. Suddenly the raven-haired girl knew exactly what to do.

"Hey would you guys stop." Izzy's voice made both boys and a girl, turned their attention to her. She smirked and continue. "This is not gonna get us closer to find her or to The Mortal Cup. By the way I think I know exactly how to find our warlock."

----------------------------------
Meanwhile in warehouse

"What the actual hell ?" Ashley yelled at warlock.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I promised your mother, --" He didn't chance to finish because their heard a noise.

Girl pulled out a kindjals and walked straight to the direction of the noise. Magnus rolled his eyes, knowing this girl wouldn't let go, but he still tried.

"Are you insane ?" He shouted at her, but she was long gone.

She heard a fight. Between one of Valentine's mans and the second one was probably some warlock. She walked behind shelfs and she watched a little girl running to her dad. She was kneeling down, upon his body.

"Daddy, get up, please." She said, shaking her dad.

Ashley heard footsteps, so she turned to the direction of the noise. She saw man with seraph blade in his hands. He slowly walked behind the girl, gripping his hand around the blade tighter. When he was about to attack little girl, Ashley swung her kindjals, cutting man's jacket and kicked him.

"Watch out." She yelled at little girl, she quickly get up as man was few steps from her. Ashley hinted at little girl to hide behind shelfs. As Ashley did that gesture she ran.

"Ashley Fairchild." Hearing these words came from man's mouth, made her took deep breaths, trying to think with cool head. "Valentine will be so pleased to meet you."