Chapter 1. Part 1.

Chapter 1.

I was surrounded by thousands of hungry fans gnawing their way at the attractive boy band that lay in front of me. The arena roared with screams of crazed girls all sharing the same incurable disease. One Direction Infection. The popular boy band was finishing up their last number as my friend Tori and I stood in the very front row, listening to their amazing melody "Little Things."

I had been saving up all my money since last summer to score two of the best seats in the entire arena for their "Take Me Home" world tour.  Finally I was here. Fist pumping and singing along to their songs. As their concert approached to an end Tori and I began exiting the huge arena, getting shoved and pushed over by adoring fans.  A thick hand grabbed my shoulder. Holy shit. I was being mugged. "Excuse me." A strong male voice boomed from behind my short black hair. "Yes.." I wearily turned around as I saw a enormous man, dressed in a classy black suit towering over me.

"I have gotten a request from one of the bands members to ask you to come backstage." He stated. I quickly glanced at Tori as her green eyes danced with happiness. I couldn't fully comprehend what I was hearing. Was a member of one Direction really asking ME to meet him backstage? Oh my god, This was so unreal. I felt like I was trapped in a dream.  I gazed up at the built man. Fuck. Tori was here, I couldn't leave her! "I am sorry but I came with my friend, and I am her only ride home." I said. I couldn't leave Tori behind, that just was so unfair. "No! Grey GO! This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, I'll find another way home." She urged me to go. The black suited man nodded. "I can call in a Limo to pick her up." He mouthed something into the micropohone that was clipped to his ear. "It will be waiting outside for you." He stated to Tori. "Bye, Grey, have fun!" Tori smiled and winked at me. "Come this way." The man ordered as he harshly shoved me towards the backstage area.