Chapter 3. Part 6.

"Holy shit Niall!" I exclaimed.

Niall gave me a small smirk with his plump lips.

"It's beautiful isn't it." He whispered, lacing his fingers into mine.

"Can we swim in it!?" I asked eagerly. although I hadn't brought my swimsuit the temptation to dive into the beautiful waterfall was just to much to bare.

"No, it's against the national parks rule," he sighed.

"But none of the rangers are here are they?" Niall gave me a sly smile as he whipped off his shirt and shimmied out of his jeans.

Eagerly he jumped into the crystal lake. The waterfall just a few feet away.

"Come in Grey!" He urged.

Oh god no. I couldn't. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't risk being arrested for trespassing on a national parks property. I could tell Niall senses my repulsion to the idea.

"It's alright you don't have to, here just help me up," Niall extended his arm out to me. Happily I snatched his hand and attempted to pull him out of the gorgeous lake. However Niall tugged a little at my arm, instantly I knew what he was about to do. I tried to resist his weight but Niall was much stronger than I was and I ended up tumbling into the water.

"Niall!" I hollered before my body was consumed by the surprisingly warm water. I felt Niall's strong arms wrap around me, as he lifted me up out of the water and flung me across his shoulder.

"Niall! Let me down!!!" I cheered enthusiastically as my dainty fists pounded against his muscular back.

"Sure, okay!" He chuckled as he threw me into the brisk night air. I screamed before I again fell into the calm water.

"Oh Ill get you!" I warned happily as I slide under the water again. I opened my round eyes, although my vision was hazy I could still easily make out Niall's torso. I knew from the countless magazines I'd read that Niall was very ticklish in that particular spot. I glided to his side as my limb fingers danced along his stomach. I heard him scream from above water.

"Grey! Grey stop!" He shouted in between his hysterical laughter. I continued to tickle him, but harder. Finally I ran out of air and had to swim up to the surface. I gasped for a breath.

"Grey," Niall chuckled under his breath, a mischievous grin playing out along his beautiful face. I saw his arms extend a tad bit from his side, oh wow. He really thought he was going to

tickle me. I felt his fingers Brush past my belly repeatedly. I didn't let out

a single yelp.

"Are you even tickilish!?" He questioned with a hint of embarrassment behind his tone.

"No!" I smiled as I jumped on his back.

"Ohhhh that was so the wrong move babe." He hollered over the roaring waterfall. He dipped under water carrying me with him. When we reappeared into the surface I was immeadetley drenched by the rushing waterfall above us.

"Niall!!!" I shouted. He laughed and I shimmied myself from his back. I swam to Niall's front, the water still soaking my body.

"You're still wearing clothes love," Niall whispered worriedly. He was barely audible over the rushing waves of the waterfall.

"I know," I smiled. Inching a little closer to him so he could here me. Niall's face was inches away from mine. His tongue flicked past his rosy lips. Tempting me to give him a kiss. I giggled lightly at his sorry attempt for seduction.

"Come here," He groaned, gripping my waist. I followed his orders as he tilted his head down.

"I love you," He smiled.

"I love you too," I said happily, truth was behind every word. He gave me a small peck on the back of my neck.

"I love the way your hair rests so peacefully on your shoulder," he whispered. I smiled happily to myself as he placed another kiss closer to where my ear met my jawline.

"I love the way you listen so carefully to everything I have to say," He whispered again. He then placed another kiss on my cheekbone.

"I love the sound of your voice and the way it makes me feel," he chuckled lightly under his breath. As he placed another smooth kiss near the corner of my lip.

"I love the way you kiss me, with so much passion." He said before placing a huge kiss on my lips.

"HEY!" An unknown stranger hollered down at the lake. The flashlight he was holding glared brightly in my eyes. Shit, I noticed he was wearing a uniform. He must've been a ranger.

"GET OUT OF THERE." He hollered. Niall's blue eyes filled with worry as he flinched towards me. My entire body froze cold.

---------------

Hey guys! So as you can see I posted earlier than usual! You see this is my first fanfic and I just found out how to post for mobile. :) lol. So hopefully you like this chapter! Now that I found out how to post a new chapter from mobile expect updates close to every other day!! I know this chapter is a bit short.... But oh whale. Don't forget to follow my Instagram: paulsthong (lol I changed the user) BYE ILY THANKS FOR READING SHUGAR PIES