Chapter 3. Part 1.

"Finally you're here!" I jokingly called out to Erin as her big pick up truck pulled into the empty parking lot of the club. I had called Erin for a ride home after the party was over, even though she lived just a few blocks away she was extremely late, like always. 

"Jeesh! Impatient much? Hop in!" She chirped jokingly as I climbed into the dirty vehicle. The big, old truck had a countless number of dents and scratches, basically the entire car was rusting and it was completely ruined. 

"Nice ride..." I sarcastically giggled. She glared at me, her deep blue eyes piercing into my skull. 

"Please, as if your Saturn is any better!" She retorted back as she put the car into ignition. I had just graduated from high school and this year I'd be attending a smaller university to study literature near my home in Ireland. I worked at the mall, and still had to pay for rent at my apartment. Plus it wasn't like my Mom was going to pay for my car. So, even though my Saturn was shitty, it was the only car I owned and I adored it.

"It's better than this!" I teased Erin. Her eyes rolled practically into the back of her head as she ignored my remark. 

"So please tell me what exactly you were doing at a party with NIALL FREAKING JAMES FREAKING HORAN!!!?" Her voice squealed in excitement as she referenced what I had told her on the phone just moments ago. I chuckled and explained to her all that had happened that night.

"HOLY SHIT!" she exclaimed as I finished my story. Erin rarely swore and just hearing her attempting ti utter out a curse word made me erupt in laughter. 

She ignore my giggles and continued on in pure joy, 

"OH MY GOSH WHAT IF NIALL AND YOU HAD BABIES NAME ONE AFTER ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Erin's blond hair bounced as her over active imagination completely took over any logical sense of things.

"Calm down! I doubt he'll even text me!" As if on cue my iPhone buzzed in my back pocket. 

Erin's jaw practically dropped to the floor as her sparkling blue eyes grew round. 

"Ot's probably not even from Niall.." I shrugged reaching into my pocket for my phone. 

"STOP LOOKING AT ME AND WATCH THE ROAD WOMAN! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I hollered. She laughed and reverted her attention back to the road, being sure to look at me through the corner of her eye.

I opened up the text message from my phone. It was from a number I didn't recognize. 

From: Unknown number 

Subject:2mrw 

Hello darling.Xx:) I had a nice time 2nite. Mayb we could meet up for dinner tmw around 8? Oh its Niall btw. 

I couldn't help but squel in excitement.

"It was from Niall wasn't it!? Erin already knew the question she asked. She knows exactly what I am thinking at all times, I mean we're practically the same person. 

"OVIOUSLY! Oh my god! What am I going to wear!?"  I exclaimed while my stomach began to flip in pure giddiness.

"SLEEP OVER AT MY HOUSE AND WE'LL GO TO THE MALL TOMORROW OKAY!?" Erin was way to excited. I sighed at the thought of the mall, the place I worked. I had taken the entire weekend off and I didn't necessarily want to go back there.

Erin caught my exhausted facial expression and started trying to convince me.

"GREY YOU GET 50% OFF AT FOREVER 21 BECAUSE YOU WORK THERE WE HAVE TO GO!" I sighed in agreement. Suddenly I couldn't want for tomorrow.

---------------------

Erin and I had just got back form our productive day of shopping. I had picked out a more fancier outfit since Niall had texted me and told me we were going to a high end restaurant. I had purchased a dark magenta knit lace dress. It had a peter pan color and a silk black tie. The gorgeous number was sleeveless and had a ruffled trim. The dress was very lightweight, which was perfect for summer. I also paired it with classy black heels to match the tie in the front and a studded golden bracelet.