Chapter 3. Part 5.

"Oh my god, what do you want now!?" Erin's voice sounded tired, as if she had just woken up.

"Shit Erin, it's two in the afternoon and you just woke up?" I teased. Although we were talking on the phone I could practically feel her eyes roll at my remark.

"Well, I stayed up late watching a documentary on Greyson Chance okay, now what do you need?" Erin's tone had a sharp twist to it. I could tell she was annoyed by my interruption of her sleep.

"Okay, whatever. Do you want to go shopping!?" I chirped, ignoring her annoyed tone.

"What kind of a question is that!? OF COURSE. I'll pick you up in like twenty minutes." She clicked the phone off in a rush without saying goodbye.

Great. Now I would have a great outfit to wear tonight. I had just gotten back from quitting my job and they gave me my final check. I had about two-hundred dollars to blow, and I couldn't wait to buy an amazing dress. The Ramona's Diner was a bit fancy, plus Nial said earlier that wanted me to dress nicely.

Erin was surprisingly on time, and we were at the mall within an hour. I was still in my Yoga Pants an Uggs. I had thrown on an old knit beanie to hide my messy hair.

"FUCK TURDS! THEY OPENED UP A PAC SUN COME ON ERIN LETS GO!" I pulled Erin eagerly to the large store.

As soon as my foot entered the store a stylish dress caught my eye. The strapless dress had a beautiful heart shaped neckline. It looked as if it could be a top and a skirt. The turquoise top had intricate pleating. It went perfectly with the tribal print black and White bottom. The skirt part of the dress was a little short, it fell around the middle of the manikins thigh.

"Oh my god, Grey! I love it! It'd go great with this fedora." Erin seemed to have caught sight of my interest in the dress and she plucked up a small black fedora. I nodded my head in agreement, as I grabbed the dress in my size behind the manikin. As we were on our way to the changing room I saw a divine silver necklace. It was long and had a large feather hanging from it. The feather however was metal, and it fit perfectly with the ensemble I had picked out.

I slid into the dress easily. It looked great on me! My legs were elongated by the length and it made me have an hour glass figure. Quickly I threw on the accessories, along with a pair of brown gladiator sandals Erin had picked out. I stepped out of the changing room and showed Erin. She was overly excited, and screeched with joy. We had definitely found the right outfit!!

It was around six in the evening by the time Erin had dropped me off at my house. We took forever because she wanted to buy a Greyson Chance poster and we couldn't find one anywhere (because frankly, no one likes Greyson Chance). Then she claimed she HAD to try a soft pretzel at this new soft pretzel place that was tree nut free (she was allergic to tree nuts). It wasn't much of a surprise when we drove around the same block twenty times looking for the food area. When I finally arrived at my house I only had two hours to get ready.

I quickly slid into my ensemble. Before putting on the hat I straightened my short hair to make it appear longer. I then painted my nails with a bright orange color. Finally I applied some mascara o my already long eyelashes. I then added a bit of foundation to cover up any pimples that had appeared on my fast in the past twenty four hours.

I had exactly thirty minutes to get to the restaurant that was all the way across town. Nervously I climbed in my vehicle and drove to the destination.

________________________________________

The restaurant had a old fifties Diner type feel to it. However it was a higher end Diner. It had two floors and was dimly lighted.