Chapter 1. Part 2.

The body guard's shadow towered over me as he pushed me through a narrow doorway. "Wait hear." His deep voice ordered. I gulped anxiously as I fiddled with the silver bangles that lay on my wrist. I still was in complete awe. Why would one of them want to meet me? I hadn't done anything really special during the concert. I mean all I did was jam out to their amazing music all night! Nerves errupted through my body as I came to the realization of what I was about to endure. 

  I was going to meet a member of the biggest boyband in the world. They have won countless awards and girls everywhere knew who they were. Not to mention all five of the brits were very attractive. But here I was, just an average european, being asked to MEET one of them!  Oh my god, did I look okay? Worriedly I searched the long hallway for any sign of a mirror.  All I saw was a few chaps walking by carrying set peices and stage equipment. A slim looking lady hurriedly brushed past me carrying a, A MIRROR!

"Um, excuse me?" I wouldn't have normally interrupted someone who was in such a rush, but I was desperate. Her curly red hair bounced as she quickly turned around to look at me. The lady was a little older looking, I'd say around her fourty's. Her bright green eyes that were traced ever so carefully with little wrinkles grew huge with fury as they met mine. "What?!" She seemed annoyed. "Uhm," My thin lips couldn't form the right words. "WHAT!" Her voice trembled as her temper began to rise, while her patience began to fall. "It's just, I'll put that mirror away for you." I offered her my hand so she could place the thin round mirror in it. A sigh of relief washed over her body. "Thankyou love!" She handed me the mirror and quickly rushed away. 

 Fearing the worst, I grasped the silver handle of the mirror and peered into it. Oh god. My short black hair fell in waves from the humidity. I noticed atleast five VERY noticable pimples that had been formed on my tan skin. The purple eyeshadow I had put on to highlight my big, amber eyes had shortly faded away. I smiled in the mirror, checking to make sure I had nothing in my un-alligned teeth. I sighed happily as I saw no trace of the soft pretzel I got from the concession stand during intermission. I looked down at my outfit to make sure none of my clothes were out of place. 

My denim short shorts made my long legs look even longer! My tanktop fell perfectly around my waist and gave me a good figure. I took one last glance at the mirror, when I saw the familiar blonde hair of Niall Horan peek out from behind my shoulder in the reflection. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you guys think! I am also planning on doing TWO P.O.V.'s :) Thanks for reading! Next Part will be uploaded soon.