Chapter 2. Part 2.

Niall's soft fingers laced into mine as he pulled me through the club, we had just finished eating at Nando's and the Birthday Bash was just getting started.

"Wait, so Danielle rented out the entire club?!" I asked astouneded. 

"No, love, Liam rented it out for her, it's a surprise! Come on she's almost here."  Niall responded, pulling me past  the hundreds of people gathered together for Liam's girlfriend.  At least a hundred people walked up and started chatting with Niall as we made our way to the back of the club. I awkwardly stood behind Niall gazing around at the atmosphere of the place as he stood talking to some built guy I knew nothing about. 

Wow, this place was enormous. Pink and white balloons lined the walls. A huge stage lay at the very front of the club, with the soon to be crowded dance floor beneath it. A giant bar was in the middle and the drinks were free! The chatter of a hundreds of people talking and laughing filled the air, soon to be replaced my music. An large banner that read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE" hung from the high ceiling. I smiled to myself, Liam must have been a really sweet guy to plan all of this for his girlfriend. 

 Suddenly a loud boom echoed over the large area as I heard the familiar sound of Liam's voice surround the area. 

"ARE YOU READY TO PARTY!?" He hollered into the microphone as he stood on the stage in the front of the club.

This sent chaos through the audience as people began madly shouting and screaming in excitement for the party that was about to start.

"Okay, so Perrie just texted me, her and Danielle are only a couple of minutes away! I need every to find a hiding spot, and when they walk through the door yell surprise, alright!?" Everyone followed Liam's orders as my mind drifted off into the memory of the name Perrie. 

I think I heard of her before. Wasn't she dating Zayn, one of the bands members? I think I'd read about her in a magazine once. Yah! She was in that awesome band Little Mix, Oh I loved their song-

I was pulled out of my trance as Niall nudged me behind the bar.

I grinned up at him in excitement. 

"You ready?" He asked. 

Truthfully I wasn't. I mean this party was filled to the brim with celebrities and I was honestly a little intimidated by them. I could tell Niall sensed my precaution. Damn, was I really that easy to read? 

"Don't be nervous love," He spoke his thumb tracing circles around my upper thigh. 

"Tonight, we're not going to think, we're just going to do.' And with that the door swung open and   everyone in the club jumped out from there hiding spots and hollered surprise at a shocked curly haired beauty who'd just entered through the big doors. 

------

Niall and I skipped out on dancing and were just talking in a far booth at the back club. I sat next to him as he gazed down at me with his intriguing blue orbs. He was so fun loving, and easy to talk to. 

"Wow, you really had an apetite at Nando's!" I joked, playfully nudging him in the arm. His body faced towards me as he responded with a witty remark,

"What can I say, I am having an affair with food!" He laughed richly.

"And who's the third person in this affair may I ask?" I giggled up at him as he appeared to become a little distant when I asked my question. 

"Music." He was now lost in his own train of thought as his face grew more serious. 

"You really love music, don't you?" I asked, in an attempt to bring him back down to earth. My attempt worked and his gaze fell upon me again.

"Ya, I suppose I do.." He looked at me lovingly, his face inching closer to mine.