Chapter 6. Part 3.

"Hi, I'm a big fan and I was wondering if I could get a picture with you?" I nervously asked Jennifer Lawrence, who was one of the presenters tonight. She was totally approachable and I loved her work in Silver Linings Playbook and the Hunger Games.

"Of course! Hey you're Niall's Girlfriend right?" She chirped. Niall had told me that Jennifer and Harry had a small thing that no one knew about last year.before he met Annie.  It failed because of the distance between the two. Her and Niall were on a first name basis.  

"Yes! I heard you know the boys!?"  I anxiously played with a strand of my hair. Jennifer was one of my inspirations and I was still completely star struck that she invited us to attend her after party.

A sad gaze fell over her stunning eyes. She seemed to enter a seperate world. Within a matter of seconds she returned to reality and gave me a weak smile.

"Yah, I did. So, I heard you and Annie are best friends?" She asked, attempting to change the subject.

I giggled loduly. Holy shit, did I really just make that noise? It sounded so artificial, I couldn't believe I just let out a fake laugh. I would always make fun of girls who laughed loudly in a sorry attempt to make everyone jelous of how much "fun" they were having. Had I really become one of those girls? I put the thought in the back of my mind and responded to her question.

"Well, we've become closer since I went on tour with the boys, but I wouldn't call her my best friend. I have two best friends back in ireland." Holy shit. Erin and Tori I totally forgot about them. I made a mental note to call them as soon as I left the after party.

"I want to warn you that Annie isn't what she seems to be. She will stab you in the back if it allows her to gain fame. That's the only reason why she's with Haz. To be famous. You seem like a nice girl. I just want you to be careful." Jennifer extended her arm out to comfort me. She gave me a look of sorrow. I could tell she meant every word she said. Jennifer really did seen like a genuine person. I had always thought Annie to be strange, and I'd neer fully trusted her. Thank god I didn't tell her any secerets before Jennifer told me this.

" I had always found her to be a bit strange." I replied, hesistantly.

"Well, lets get this picture shall we?" She smiled. I nodded my head in agreement and pulled out my iphone in which I stuffed down my shirt. Jen let out a cackle at the awkward spot I had hid the phone. Quickly I took  a snap of us and tweeted it out, sadly Jen doesn't have a twitter so I couldn't tag her in it.

"@niallhoranisthehottestmanalive Such a sweetheart! Can't believe I met her! Pic.twitter.65/1291/0 "

"Hey, text me if you need any help with the whole Annie thing, or if you ever need someone to talk to. I'll be there for you! " She gave me a darling smile while entering her number into my phone.

"Hey, me and the rest of the boys are hanging out here tomorrow as well. Before we fly back to Europe. Do you want to meet us somewhere and hang out with us aswell?" I offered. The question was followed by a frightened look from Jen.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean I'm sure Niall has told you about the whole Harry and I thing. And Annie and I aren't exactly rainbows and sprinkles." She gave me a hesistant look.

"I am sure it will be fine. It'll give you a chance to catch up with them! You'll have fun." I urged her. I really wanted Jennifer to go. Usually it was just Annie and I hanging out while the boys were being immature. And Annie was usually shoving her tongue down Harry's throat so she wasn't much company. Plus it'd be good for Jen to reconnect with the band.

"Alright, Just text me the details! I have to go mingle." She joked. I gave her a quick wave before I went searching for Niall.

Finally I found him talking to a group of people. He was such a social butterfly.