Chapter 4. Part 6.

"Grey," His husky voice trembled in the thick air that separated our bodies. Niall had happily helped me take off my shirt. Slowly his fingers pressed against my shoulder with force, motioning me to lie down. His blue eyes were illuminating against the blackness of the sky. He knelt over me, each leg surrounding my sides. Slowly his hand glided up my leg, as he reached to top of my jeans.

Anxiety began to fill my body. I felt my palms began to sweat. My throat clenched shut, I couldn't allow any air to go in. Shit. Why did this have to happen here.

"Niall," I managed to wheeze out as my throat clamped shut again. My body became over whelmed with heat as my heart began racing fast. Why couldn't I breath!? I heard Niall shout my name. But with each "GREY" he hollered his voice seemed to be drifting farther away. I kept choking on my own air. suddenly My eyes filled with darkness and the world went black.

-----•-------------•-----------•-------------•-----------•------•------------------•---•-

A drop of water fell down upon my chest. In a daze my eyes fluttered open, revealing a strange blonde boy hovering over me, his eyes puffy and red as tears streamed rapidly down his soft cheeks.

Niall.

Suddenly the memory of everything that had happened came flooding back to my mind. Shit. I had an anxiety attack when I was about to get it on with Niall Horan. What the fuck is wrong with me. I fluttered my eyes shut in embarrassment. Oh god, he probably thinks Im some pansy. But honestly who the flying fuck would have an anxiety attack when Niall Fucking Horan was about to insert his penis into your vagina. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THERE TO BE ANXIOUS ABOUT. Quickly I could feel a warm sensation roll over my face, I was blushing.

Then I reminded myself of the image I had seen as soon as I woke up. Niall...crying.

My eyes shot open again.

"Grey?" His voice cracked as he spoke my name. I had never seen Niall cry before.

"Hi." I awkwardly said, not yet used to the sound of my own voice.

Suddenly Niall's body fell upon me, he entrapped me in a warm hug that was full of affection.

"I was so worried about you, Im so glad you're safe." He kissed my forehead over and over again in between his words.

I was defiantly in a hospital. I saw a nurse standing by Niall and I, her eyes gleaming with admiration. She seemed to be to afraid to talk in fear shed interrupt Niall and I's moment. I was hooked up to countless chords and I saw a small chair that lay next to my bed and a large curtain drawn between me and the other patient.

"How did you get me here?" I asked in between Niall's kisses.

"As soon as you started wheezing I called an ambulance. I was so worried about you Grey. You were knocked out for two entire days!" He huffed out quickly so he could get back to kissing me.

"He was here by your side the entire time. I called your mother shortly after. Her and your dad are out getting lunch, they'll be back soon." The nurse spoke up finally.

"He's not my dad." I growled.

"Well whoever the man may be. Now I need to ask you a few questions about your anxiety attack. I am sure we'll have you out of here by tonight." The plump nurse smoothly brush passed my negative remarks. Niall pulled up a chair next to my bed and held my hand throughout the entire questioning period.

Shortly after Ted and my mother came, and I was released. My mother wanted to drive me home but Niall insisted I stay in his care. I was still embarrassed by the entire thing.

"I am so sorry I ruined our special evening." I croaked, breaking the silence that lingered between us.

"It's fine. I don't want anything like that to happen to you ever again. I was so worried Grey. I couldn't sleep at all. I thought you'd never wake up." His eyes were locked on the windy road that lay in front of us, a stern look present in his eyes.

"Niall it's fine, it happened all the time when I was a kid. I have medicine for it now, I must have just been overwhelmed. I'm all good." I chirped at Niall giving him my brightest smile. He didn't even glance at me once.

"Grey, it's not okay. I don't know what I would do without you. I will never let this happen again." His words were strong and stern.

"Niall, really, I'm-"

"Don't you dare say your fine. What if you died. You are not fine. I can't believe I let this happen to you." Niall interrupted harshly. I nervously swallowed. I had never seen Niall so stern and strong, I kind of liked it. I decided to play along with the idea of him being so protective over me, I could defientley use some company tonight...

"Niall," I put on my best whiny, needy voice possible.

"Baby, I could really use a big strong man like you to watch over me tonight, just to make sure I don't get hurt." I pleaded, trying my best not to crack a smile.

Niall totally bought it. He nodded sternly in agreement.

"And maybe we could finish what we started." I seductively whispered in his ear. Niall's blue eyes widened an I caught a glimpse of his normal self.

"Okay." He said nonchalantly. I Could tell he was eager to get Back to my place.

--------

Hi. I'm back from vacation! And I'm back to my normal schedule! Thanks for staying with me hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Instagram: @paulsthong