Chapter 6. Part 4.

I woke up to sweet kisses on my neck.

"Niall," I groaned softly, clutching his blonde hair.

"Good morning beautiful," He smiled up at me before placing more soft pecks on my body.

His hair was a tousled mess, and his toned body lay naked underneath the soft covers.

"Last night was fun." I giggled softly into the brisk morning air. I turned to the side table and snatched my phone up to check the time.

8:17 am.

Perfect. I would get to cuddle with niall for another hour before we had to get ready for our last day in America.

After I offered to cuddle He nodded his head in agreement, craddling my body with his. His skin was warm against mine and gave me a sense of comfort. I turned around so our noses were inches away from eachother.

"I'm a bit hung over though," He chuckled softly, resting his head in the palm of his hand. I gave him a happy grin, although I was still worried that he might not be able to last the day with a hangover. I didn't necessarily know how a hangover felt but Tori always has them, and she usually just wants to lay in bed all day.

As soon as that thought popped into my mind, I knew exactly what I needed to do.

"Excuse me babe, I have to make a phone call," I flung a thin sheet that lay in a pile on the bed around my nude skin. I walked over to the guest bathroom before dialing Tori's number.

She answered on the first ring.

"So you decided to remember me," She muttered coldly into the reciever.

"Tori, I am so sorry I've been missing your calls. I've been so busy. I keep reminding myself to call you but-," I started, she cut me off immedietialey.

"Erin was right about you. I follow your twitter and you seem to be having a blast without us. I didn't want to believe you'd do this to us. I thought you were better than that Grey. I trusted you," She spat out. I couldn't believe what I had just heared. She had no right to speak to me that way, I was the girlfriend of Niall Horan. I was friends with Ed Sheeran and Jennifer Lawrence. Not to mention at the party last night I was approached by CEO of Covergirl and she asked me to be the face of their new line. I was a model. She was lucky I even called her.

"Listen Tori, I'm sorry I actually have a life. You're just jealous of me. I am doing something other than being stuck in that insignificant town and hanging out with insignificant people." I rolled my eyes in pain. Why was I still waisting my time on her?

"Listen to yourself Grey. You've changed so much." Her tone was full of pitty. Quickly I ended our call and deleted her number and Erin's. I tried scrolling through my twitter followers to find them, but I had about eight million followers and I couldn't find them. I vigourously typed a tweet that I hoped they would see.

"@niallhoranisthehottestmanalive: LOL jealous much?"

I sent the tweet out and returned to Nialls arms. 

"Who did you just call be?" He asked.

"Noone important," I rolled my eyes at the thought of Erin and Tori. Tori was wrong, I haven't changed. They've changed. 

I saw Niall's eyebrows furrow in concern, he was worried about me. 

I ignored his worry, and began giggling. It was that same fake giggle I had last night. Why did I keep doing it? Yet, I didn't want to stop. Niall started awkwardly giggling too. 

I snuck under the covers and felt For Niall's crotch. Quickly I pulled down the boxer briefs and revealed his penis, which was now growing in size at my touch. 

"Babe," Niall let out a moan. I giggled again and placed the rim of my lips along the head of his penis. 

Slowly my lips traveled down the hard object, I began to pump with my mouth. Niall let out soft groans.

"Harder," He croaked. I pumped harder. What was I doing? Two months ago I would never dreamed I'd do this too someone. Yet here I am. 

I continue to pump until Niall came. Then I crawled up into his arms. 

"Thank you honey," he whispered into my forehead. I just nodded slightly, I was confuse about what had just happened.

----------•

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted I have been extremely busy. I am now going back to my normal schedule; one post a week! 5 comments for the next chapter! 

INSTAGRAM; @paulsthong

Twitter; @alixsayshi