2 - Bright

_____

_____

   Alex tries to move closer to Julie but Luke stops him, he twirls his finger and they all poof outside.

    "Oh, dude, why'd you stop me? Julie needs a hug."

    "Not from a ghost." Freya quipped.

    "Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel good moment that you think it is. All right? Trust me. What Julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy." Luke explains, Freya points her fingers at Luke in agreement.

    "He's right." Freya shrugs putting her hands in her pockets.

    "You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when other people cry. I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug from either of you. Rey was the only one who did." Alex points at Reggie and Luke.

    "All right. Bring it in." Reggie opens his arms going towards Alex but he holds his hand out.

    "Don't touch me." Reggie backs off.

    "This is why no one hugs you."

    Freya goes to Alex's side and puts her arms around his waist giving him a small hug which he gladly accepts making Freya smile.

    "Ok. I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie...why she lied about playing piano." Luke suggested.

    "Yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is." Alex stated.

    "She is amazing, she might have to teach me a thing or two." Freya whispers to herself.

    "Yeah, course, bro." Luke pats Alex.

    "Ok."

    "She's legit. I got ghost bumps." Then a girl walks past quietly sobbing making Freya take her hand out of her pockets.

    "Wha..."

    "Oh my gosh. Was she crying too?" Alex asked.

    "Yes! And the only thing scarier than one girl crying is two girls crying!"

    Freya tilts her head and opens her mouth but Alex cuts her off. "He's right."

    "Guys, we definitely can't go in there."

    "But, we can listen." Reggie runs up the the window and peers into it, Freya peers over her brother's shoulder looking at Julie.