5 - The Other Side Of Hollywood

_____

_____

  "I don't know about this." Reggie sounding hesitant.

    "Well, if you get scared, you...you can always hide behind Rey. I'll be hiding behind Luke." Freya rolls her eyes as Alex gets behind Luke.

    "You guys need to grow up, ok? We're gonna get back at Bobby. He needs to okay for what he did to us."

    "Yeah. I'm still gonna hide behind him." Alex whispers to Reggie, Freya hits him in the arm.

    "We're all good." Willie poofs next to them.

    "Oh, uh, cool. Hey, just so you know, we have, like, an hour because we got a gig with Julie."

    "Oh yeah. No worries. Let's go." They walk to the stairs. "Normally, I'd have my deck, and I'd backboard this heavy 20 set, but tonight...we have company. Hope you guys are ready for this." Willie slides down the railing. "Whoo!" He holds his hand out.

    "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?"

    "I think we're a little overdressed." Luke states straightening out his jacket.

    "Hmm." Freya walks down the stairs and looks at all the people, she jumps as people walk through her.

    "Woah! I thought these people were all gonna be ghost."

    "These are all lifers."

    "Oh, uh, lifers are actually..."

    "Alive people, I was listening."

    "But this is a very exclusive crowd. Everybody here has, uh, paid a lot to get a sneak peek at the afterlife."

    "I always knew rich people did weird stuff like this." Freya nods her head looking around.

    "Definitely."

    "Gentlemen, and Lady, I have a table for you. Right this way." Freya sits next to Reggie. "William?" Freya leans on Reggie.

    "Oh yeah. Thanks, man."

    "Ok. So who's gonna make us visible so we can confront out old bandmate?" Luke asked.

    "Oh no, no. None of these lifers have the power to do that." The light dim, Willie smiles. "Oh, but here comes the ghost who does."

    "Ladies and gentlemen back from the dead by popular demand, please welcome Caleb Covington!" Everyone cheers but Freya just looks around in confusion.

    Then a guys appears floating. "Did you miss me? I did too. Welcome...to the party of your dreams!" The crowd cheers. "From the Egyptians to the Druids, to the person sitting next to you, we've all wondered, where do we go when that final light us snuffed out? Allow me to show you."