Again

Chapter sixteen: 

TW: Matureish content, I mean not really but you've still been warned 

They both stood in the loud silence. It had been so long since either of them had seen each other. The time he had ended things. He wanted her to be safe, but he also wanted to be with her. She couldn't care less if she was hurt or not, all she wanted was to live out her life with him by her side, So they both stood there taking in each other's features.

To Isabel, he looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept in the longest time. His eyes were sunken in, the dark circles more prominent. But to her his face still remained as handsome as ever. His jawline sharp, his cheeks still full of life, his eyes still held so much love.

Elijah still saw the beauty that her face had. The curve of her lips, the green tint still ever present in her eyes, the red dusting of her cheeks, the tip of her nose to the curve of her jaw line. He took it all in, she was so beautiful.

"It's nice." She said turning to face the window. "The city."

"First time?" He joked walking to stand beside her.

"Oh no, I've been here loads of times." She smiled.

He brushed a piece of hair out of her face. She turned her head to face him. Her breath caught in her throat as their eyes locked

"Isabel." He said slowly moving closer.

"Elijah." She whispered as his lips ghosted hers.

He pulled away but she grabbed the back of his neck and connected their lips. The kiss was passionate, desperate, and messy. He ran his hands down her waist to her hips then down to the back of her thighs where he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his torso. Without breaking the kiss he slowly moved forward until his knees hit the bed. He broke the kiss, both of them breathing heavily before laying her down on the bed. He leaned down and captured his lips in another heated kiss. The door unlocked but they paid no mind to it continuing the kiss.

"Well, this wasn't the best time to be barging in," Elijah looked up, his beating uneven. "I knew I shouldn't opened the door,"

Elijah looked up at him laughing, then back down at Isabel. 

"Right, I should go, leave you two to your business." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh shove off." Elijah reached for a pillow throwing it at him. Unfortunately for him, Colton caught it.

"You might need this." He threw it back on the bed. 

He shook his head as Colton closed the door. He looked down at Isabel who was trying her best to hold in her laugh. As soon as their eyes locked she burst out laughing.

"Hey!!" He smiled, her laughter giving him an overwhelming feeling of euphoria.

"You were right." She brought her hands up pulling him in for a short kiss.

"I was right about what love?" He rested his forehead against hers.

"I really do love Colton." She smiled drinking in the moment.

He gasped.

"You love him?' He lifted himself up an obvious fake look of hurt etched upon his face.

"Yes," She brought her hand to her forehead, resting it on top. "I love him."

He brought a hand to his chest and slowly sunk down to the floor.

"Well if that's how you feel." He said getting up from the ground.

She sat up only to be tackled down by Elijah, tickling her.

"Elijah." She laughed trying to stop his hands.

He pressed a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"I know you love me more."

"Oh do you?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh I do." He pressed a kiss to her lips.

The door opened again revealing Colton with his hand over his eyes.

"If I take my hand off I won't see you two naked will I?" He asked.

"You will."

He removed his hand from his eyes looking at both of them.

"You lair."

"Why did you look?" Elijah chuckled.

"You really think I care?" He crossed his arms raising his eyebrow.

"You disgust me." Elijah rolled his eyes looking down, biting his tongue to contain his laughter.

"Ah, but you love me."

"So you're the one whos cheating on me?" Isabel said.

"Yes, I'm sorry princess," Colton walked over to Elijah throwing an arm around his shoulder. "We're deeply in love."

"So why bring me over?" She looked at both of them smiling.

"Well we needed someone to officiate the wedding." Elijah said.

They all broke out into laughter.

"Oh, that was a good one Colton, in love with me." Elijah laughed.

"Yeah, it was." Colton looked at the grounded awkwardly brushing his feet against the floor. He was smiling but it appeared to be a sad one. Isabel studied his expression until he lifted his head looking like his normal joking self again.

"So, princess," He offered out his hand to her which she gladly accepted. "How about we explore the city."