prologue

Dear Harry,

Good luck on the X-Factor. I hope you do well. I've heard you sing, and I must say, it was amazing. I've been watching the show, and I see you've gotten paired up with 4 other lads. My friend Melissa really likes that blonde Niall boy. You do remember Mel, don't you? Well, you might not have, because she always hung around me. And you never even looked at me. Not once. Well, this letter is getting pretty lenghty, and I have to go soon. Goodbye and good luck!

Love, Kat -x

A letter hesitantly wrote. And a letter never sent. The letter that never will be sent. It would just be weird to send it now, considering the letter was written two years ago. I would love to send the letter, to be in contact, and to possibly meet Harry Styles. But I never sent it. Why? Because I'm too shy. So instead, I stuck it in the "forgotten" box. I put all of my letters to Harry in that box. I have even before he was on the X-Factor. I have so many things I've wanted to say to him, but never did. We used to go to school together. He was in the grade above me, but I always used to see him around, with some friends. Every girl had a crush on him, but who could blame them? His curly hair and emerald green eyes, those heart shaped lips, everything about him made me crazy. It still does.

Now a days, the only way to get in contact with him is by Twitter. I follow him, along with the other boys. I tweet them everyday, and so far, three out of five have followed me back. Liam, Louis, and Niall. My best friend went crazy when Niall followed me, then a week later she went crazier when he followed her. I guess I could understand, but then again, not really. Harry still hasn't followed me. It's become like a daily game, what tweet can I send that will definately make him follow me? Sure, i've had those group Twitter conversations with him and other Directioners, but I would love to just have a conversation with him.

One on one.

Maybe he followed me today? I think as I slip out of bed and grab my phone. It's not the best phone ever, just a small samsung flip phone. WHAT?!?! A FLIP PHONE?!? Well, yes. A flip phone that still has facetime, facebook, twitter, and tumblr, it still has all those apps like Angry Birds or Temple Run, and it still has apps to play music like Pandora or iHeartRadio. It's still a phone, just a flip phone. Not everyone can be rich and buy iPhones whenever the new one comes out.

I log into Facebook and check my notifications. Around two years ago, I sent a friend request to Harry, and never got an answer. Nothing. I sigh and log out, moving on to Twitter.

I leave my phone on the counter and go to brush my teeth and get ready for the day. I walk back into my room a few minutes later to hear my friend calling me. I answer it.

"Hello?" i ask, toothbrush in my mouth.

"AHHHHH!! HE FOLLOWED ME! NIALL JAMES HORAN FRICKIN FOLLOWED ME!!!! OH MY GOD!! HE FOLLOWED ME!" she yells into the phone so loud that I have to hold it away from my ear.

"CALM DOWN!" i yell and she stops squealing so loud. "God, Mel, calm down." i say and roll my eyes.

"DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME THROUGH THAT PHONE! NIALL FREAKING HORAN FOLLOWED ME AND IS TALKING TO ME! WE'RE HAVING A FREAKING CONVERSATION, KAT!!" she yells and I laugh. I put the phone on speaker and log back into Twitter.

"DONT LAUGH AT--" she yells but then gets cut off. "Sorry, I'm excited." she mumbles to someone.

"Who's over?'' I ask, setting the phone back down and going to look in the closet.

"I just told you. Niall." she says and I hear a male voice in the back. I pick up the phone and hold it to my hear.

"Niall?" I say into the phone.

"Morning!" an Irish voice rings through the phone and I scream.

"NIALL FREAKING HORAN! OH MY GOD!!" i yell and hear a bunch of laughs in the backround. Too many for only 2. "Who else is there?" i ask.

"Why don't you come see for yourself, love?" i hear a deep male voice in the backround. It sounds like...

"Um, alright." i say and hang up. My phone beeps after I set it down again and when I look at the screen, I scream.

"Harry Styles followed you'' blinks on the screen.

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE
I WROTE THIS STORY IN 2012 SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE MY WRITING ABILITY OFF OF THIS SHIT STORY THANKS
I LOVE YOU ALL FOR VOTING AND READING THIS BUT MY NEWER STORIES ARE SO MUCH BETTER. 💖