chapter fourteen

To: kittyKat❤️

From: Hazberry😍

Message: Are you watching the interview?! It hasn't started yet but I'm nervousss!!!

I checked the message and shook my head, smiling. Harry and I had been texting each other ever since he got off of Skype.

To: Hazberry😍

From: kittyKat❤️

Message: Nervous? The Great Harry Styles Nervous?!?!? Get over it and go up there. You have nothing to be nervous about. M will cuss anyone out on any of your behalfs. And yes, I'm watching it.

I was dancing around the kitchen in my pajamas, looking for food so I could eat before the interview. Korie had come over, stating something about a huge announcement that the boys were going to make. "Is the popcorn ready?" She yelled from the couch in the living room.

"Why don't you come check?" I responded, grabbing the popcorn out of the microwave and putting salt in it. "Yes, it's ready." I walked back into the living room and took my seat next to her on the couch, dropping the popcorn in her lap. "You're lucky I was already in the kitchen or else you would've had to get your lazy ass up."

She barely registered my comment. "I'm not the lazy one here." she said, stuffing a handful of popcorn into her mouth and glueing her eyes on the television.

To: kittyKat❤️

From: Hazberry😍

Message: You're watching the interview.... right?!?!?

To: Hazberry😍

From: kittyKat❤️

Message: Me and K are watching it. I thought we established this already XD

"KAT!" she yelled, throwing a piece of popcorn at me. "Dammit, see you made me waste good food on you."

I rolled my eyes and ate the popcorn that fell in my lap. "What do you want?" I asked, looking down at my phone for a new text message.

"The boys just came on. And Mel. Harry looks like he's about to pee his pants." she said and I looked at the television screen.

"He did say he was nervous..." I looked back down at my phone. No new messages. I frowned and kept watching the interview.

"Here we are with One Direction and Niall's girlfriend, Melissa!" the interviewer announced as the crowd went wild. The boys laughed and waved and Mel smiled and waved. I kept glancing at my phone every few seconds.

The interviewer was another lady, older than the first one. She had dark brown hair but you could see a little gray hair streaking through. She had light green eyes and was pretty for her age.

"So boys, how's the tour going?" she asked, seemingly uninterested.

I groaned, every interviewer asked the same questions. Korie slapped me on the arm. "Shut up." I stuck my tongue out at her and turned my attention back to the television.

"Tour's pretty good. Everything has been going great." Louis said happily.

"Especially for those two." Zayn pointed to Niall and Melissa and Mel blushed, hiding her face into Niall's shoulder. I laughed a little, silently wishing that was me hiding my face in Harry's shoulder.

"And for another two.." Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows at Liam.

The interviewer's eyebrows shot up. "Liam? Something to share with us?" she asked. Harry shifted around in his seat, nervously. What was up with him?