29

Adam

It felt so good to finally let it out.

I spent the week thinking about that limo ride. I should have told the chauffeur to drive around the block, giving Kate and I more time together. I should have ripped her clothes off and made love to her in the back seat, our arms and legs tangled together, sweaty bodies clinging to the leather seats.

I hated feeling regret, but I felt regret about that ride.

So when we finally realized what Claudette was hinting at, that we would have some privacy for the first time since that car ride? It was like ripping down a fence and letting the horses run free.

I had been dreaming about the way she would feel on the inside, but it didn't hold a candle to the real thing. Her pussy was soft, and pink, and wet. When I buried my cock inside, her lips gripped me tightly. Like erotic fingers squeezing me for all they were worth.

It was a wonder I didn't come immediately.

I tried to hold back my desperation, to go slow and sensual, but Kate was having none of that. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her fast and hard. The counter was a little too high, and I had to stand on my tip-toes to get the right angle, but that was okay. The only thing I could think about was the way Kate felt in my arms.

Kate was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, sitting on the edge of the counter, dress hiked up around her waist, her eyes as round as marbles as she gazed up at me while I fucked her. She made soft mewling noises, gasps and groans and sighs. She was trying to keep from making too much noise, and I knew exactly how she felt because I wanted to let it out too, to hear the sounds of our passion echo off the kitchen walls.

When she looked like she could barely contain herself, I pulled her head against my chest so she could moan into my body. When that wasn't enough to muffle her, I smothered her cries with my lips.

I slammed into her as hard as I could. Deep, shuddering strokes. There was no other way we could do it. We were desperate for one-another, and needed the hard, fast, frantic sex.

We fucked like Claudette was going to be back in three minutes, not thirty.

Kate arched her back and craned her head, staring up at the ceiling. She opened her mouth in a silent wail of ecstasy, and her lips squeezed my shaft tighter. The way she looked, and the way she felt, ended me. My orgasm didn't slowly build and then release—it exploded in my body unexpectedly, from zero to one hundred, as intense as anything I had ever felt in my life. I couldn't help but cry out, a gasping roar of pleasure that forced its way from my lips.

It was Kate's turn to silence me. She leaned forward and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth in a deep French kiss, drinking my cries like they were the water that soothed her parched throat.

It felt like I came for hours. My dick pulsed, and my legs trembled, and I filled her with every drop of my seed that I had until it felt like I would be empty forever.

We clung to each other after, panting heavily. Sweat ran down my temples, and Kate's cleavage glistened with moisture.

How am I supposed to go back to work now? I thought while I held her in my arms.

Kate kissed me, then rested her cheek against mine. She let out a giggle that made her body vibrate.

"What?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about how I wasn't supposed to workout today," she replied. "Yet I still got my heart rate up!"

I nuzzled her cheek. "Don't tell Mathias. He'll scold you for not resting on your rest day!"

We enjoyed each other's embrace for a little longer, then finally pulled away. After cleaning ourselves up, we sat back down at the Scrabble board.

"I'm going to beat you this time," I insisted while picking up the tiles we had scattered.

She made an offended noise. "So much for after-sex cuddling."

"We can cuddle another time," I replied. "Right now, this is war."

Neither of us could stop smiling as we started the next game together.