35

Kate

A few weeks ago I was unemployed and moping around the house with Miranda. Now I was the nanny for a billionaire and everything was going swell.

The kids were starting to intuitively speak German. They didn't need to pause and think about the words they wanted to say: they just spat them out. I pointed at the chair and Allie said, "Stuhl." I tapped Barry's pillow and he loudly exclaimed, "Kissen!" I smothered his cute little face with kisses to reward him for getting the word right.

Mathias continued to be a good influence on them. Whenever he came over to dinner he quizzed the twins on what they had learned. I was only a little jealous that they seemed more eager to impress him with their German than me. But hey, whatever motivated them was fine by me.

Braxton and Adam shared me again that night. Adam came over after dinner under the guise of discussing a business trip to soothe upset investors, but once the twins were asleep they took my hand and led me into the bedroom, where they stripped my clothes and had their way with me.

This time Braxton fucked me doggy style on the bed while I gave Adam a blowjob. Then they rolled me over and switched: Adam sank between my legs and buried himself into me from the missionary position while I turned my head and sucked on the billionaire's dick. They switched two more times, drawing it out, until finally neither of them could hold back. The two of them pulled out of me and came all over my chest together, spewing their seed all over my breasts, my neck, and my chin. I loved it so much that I arched my back and moaned while they unloaded on me, and I continued moaning long after they had stopped and their seed ran down between my breasts and mixed together.

"You don't need an excuse to come over, you know," I told Adam while the three of us lay in bed. I had already cleaned up the mess on my chest, but I could still feel the warm tingle on my skin where their seed had been.

Adam's hand lazily traced the outline of my arm. "It wasn't an excuse. We're going to need to go on a trip tomorrow."

"Fuck them," Braxton said. "If they don't like it, they're free to take their money elsewhere."

"They will take their money elsewhere," Adam insisted. "We need to calm them down to ensure that doesn't happen."

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Why are they upset?"

Braxton slid down and rested his head against my breast. I laced my fingers into his hair and ran my fingernails against his scalp.

"Financial decisions we've been making," he said. "Small stuff. They're like helicopter parents, except instead of hovering over their kids they hover over their bank accounts."

"I'll tell the pilot to get the plane ready," Adam insisted. "We'll leave tomorrow night."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm still not certain I want to go," Braxton grumbled. "They're in Buenos Aires."

"Argentina!" I exclaimed. "I knew I recognized the accent on the call today."

"That's the guy. Sergio." Braxton sighed. "Our fund has been allocating more and more money to charitable foundations. And he's not happy about it."

"I didn't realize investment firms did that sort of thing."

"Generally we don't," Adam said.

"Which is why I want Nash Capital to be the exception." Braxton rolled over and kissed my belly, then gazed up at me through a lock of raven hair. "People hate investment managers. We have a bad reputation. If we vowed to donate a huge chunk of our earnings to charity, it would help fix our image."