Thank You

A letter to who ever read my story.

Dear readers,

               I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the success of my story. When I first dreamt up the idea for this story, I never could have imagined it would reach such a wide audience. To see my work being read by you is truly just wow.

want to take this moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting my writing. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel right now.

As I sit down to write this letter to you, I am reminded of how my journey as an writer began back in 2016, when I was just 14 years old. (as you can see i was 14 so that's why the names are like this, I thought the names were hot back then so i didn't change anything) Back then, I had never written anything beyond essays for school, and never imagined that one day I would write a story that would be enjoyed by you.

I remember sitting at my desk, dreaming up wild stories about mythical creatures and stories with romances, and pouring my heart and soul into writing them down.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for supporting my book. Seeing it reach 700k reads is nothing short of amazing, and I couldn't have achieved this success without your comments, messages, and reviews that have meant the world to me and motivated me to keep writing. 

Thank you for choosing my book, for sharing it with others. (if you have I love you even more) 

I hope this story has touched your heart, made you laugh, and maybe even cry a bit and of course curse the characters. It has been an honor to have you as part of  the readers who have read this story, and I look forward to sharing many more stories with you all in the future.

To everyone who has read my story, thank you so much for choosing to spend your time with my characters, stories, and ideas.

With all my heart,

Rosera