e i g h t e e n

3rd person pov

  While waiting, Chan tried to make the situation feel less awkward but all he could feel was Enhyphen wanting to drink his blood.

  An explosion could soon be heard around where the place they have been kept at. The leaders were going to use the same plan as the one that broke Eunha out.

  Not long after, the door opened and nct dream was there with Jungwoo. "Chan? What are you doing here?" Chenle asks, they got Enhyphen out after much convincing. Since the Jungwon had seen Jungwoo before, it had been a faster process.

Once they had teleported to the castle, Umji tossed blood bags to Enhyphen. "Sunbae, who are they?" Sunoo asks, Umji brought the members of Enhyphen aside and explained.

  "How did you end up there Chan?" Chaeyeon asks, Chan explained the most he knew and they were more puzzled then ever.

  Everything didn't add up, why would the government keep vampires when they want to kill them? Other than being confused, they were also worried about Chan's safety. Would the government look for him or just assume he's dead.

  "Wait wait, you mentioned something about human groups helping the vamps right?" Seungmin questioned, everyone looked at him. It seems like there's a plan now, well another plan.

  "I say we find them," they already have 50+ involved in this plan and now more, this was going to get intresting.

  We did some math and then started planning. Only Seventeen and maybe Nu'est would still be alive / young enough to help out.

  "Wait Lee Chan? I know him! We go to the same university," Mark exclaimed. Using that we formed a even better and surer plan.

߬
✎ 05/05/2021
✎ surprise! If I get an idea I will do another chapter!!