s e v e n t e e n

( say the name )

Chan pov

  After a couple weeks staying at that apartment, the police came as per usual to check on me but this time they told me to pack up.

  I thought I was leaving and able to go back but they told me I was going somewhere else. “Where exactly am I going? And do I have a choice not to go?” I asked, something felt awfully wrong.

  “I don't know where you're going. I've just got instruction to bring you downstairs. And I don't think you have a choice.” The officer whose name was Jaebeom told me.

  I followed him down suspiciously and at the lobby some people were waiting for me. “Follow us.” The leader said, I had no choice but to follow.

  After a while of driving, we had arrive at the place. It was in the middle of nowhere, guarded by a lot of guards. That was really weird.

  “Hey! Let go of me!” Two of the guards carried me and brought me into the building. Then proceeding to throw me into a room and locked the door.

  I shouted for them to let me out while banging the door but it was no use so I tried picking the lock but it was no use as well. I quickly checked if all my things were with me and they were. “No signal...” I mumbled.

  Looking around the room, I made eye contact with a few people or should I say vampires.

  “Vampires huh? What are your names? And why are they keep you here?” I mass questioned them. Why would the peolle who've brought me here and throw me to vampires? Unless they want me dead.

  The boys looked awfully confused and I felt some of them trying to read my mind so I quickly blocked it. I recently learnt how to do that with the help of Eunbi.

  “Don't bother reading my mind. I've blocked it.” I said, confusing them even more.

  They stared at me silently while I walked around the place trying to find things that'll help me escape with the vampires. I went to count how many of them there was and I counted seven

  “You know what. I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Bang Chan and I'm a human.” I broke the silence. They looked at each other, whispering something I cannot hear.

  “Jungwon. I'm the leader.” Jungwon reached out his hand for a handshake, I gladly shook it. The rest then introduced themselves as well as telling me their group name.

  “I have a plan on getting us out, I'll just need some help.” I already had a plan in store. It was similar to the Eunha rescue mission.

  “That's great but we've been told to wait by one of our seniors.” Sunoo said, seniors? I wonder how old they are, they seem younger than the others.

  “Okay umm... You guys are pinks right?” I asked, I might be able to find who their seniors are. They all nodded. “Then do you guys know who Chaeyeon or Chaeryeong is?” I asked and they shook their head.

  “We don't know who they are but we've heard of their names before from our seniors.” Jungwon spoke.

  “Then who are your seniors?” I asked, there is a chance that their seniors could be in our huge group of vamps. Enhyphen kept silent.

  Guess the only thing I can do is wait until their seniors arrive...

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆