s i x

(it's back to chaeyeon pov)

  The boys were awake, so now it was time to explain. I was walking back to the thrown room with my sister and we were talking. When we reached I saw Jisung staring at me and had the “aren't you scared” look.

  “Explain please.” Chan demanded. We ended explaining everything to the boys.

  “So we've been around vampires the whole time?!” Jisung exclaimed, he was shock, we just nodded. The others were still processing everything.

  “Wait, Hyung why are your eyes yellow?” Hyunjin asked Changbin, I went over to him and saw his new yellow eyes.

  “Sorry! I couldn't help it!” Sakura suddenly apologized.

  “So getting bitten isn't painful?” Jisung asked, he probaly didn't want to be in pain if he wanted to turn into a vampire.

  “Nope it's painful, he probaly doesn't remember it since Sakura probaly lured him” Hyewon told Jisung, remembering about the time she got bitten.

  “So to get this straight, You 12 are vampires, Yena noona accidentally bit Minho hyung so now he's also a vampire and Changbin hyung was bitten by Sakura noona so he is also a vampire?” Jeongin asked and i nodded

  “Cool, so about that glass sphere thing. Is it true?” Jisung asked probaly hoping for a painless way of becoming a vampire.

  “Nope it's not true at all. Some other vamps just wanted to mess with humans who are obsessed with vamps.” Yeji simply replied.

  Everyone was cool with us being vampires, even asking us to turn them into one. We promised them we would do it later and not so soon. After that trip we all went back to school and life went back to normal, just less of Felix and Jisung talking about vampires.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆