o n e

“Did you know that there are different ranks of vampires?” Jisung kept on blabbering about vampires, he was obsessed with them, he said if he found one he would ask him or her to turn him into one! That's how obsessed he is.

  “Anything else that is intresting?” Felix asked, Jisung had also dragged Felix into his obsession with vampires.

  “There's this abandoned castle, rumor is that it was a Vampire castle.” When he said that all the boys gave attention to him, Minho is staring at me.

  Wait there's a castle?!

  “If there wasn't where would I have stayed last time?” After sending the message I rolled my eyes.

  “Are you sure about that Ji? I mean vampires don't seem real” I questioned him, I knew Jisung really well, he'll probaly end up wanting to find that place. I didn't want anyone in my home.

  “Of course! There's also proof!~he showed me the pictures~ They say that whoever entered never came out alive” Jisung answered.

  “I'm gonna try and find it during the holidays to see for ourselves! Who wants to join?” Jisung continued and Felix obviously agreed. The girls looked at me worried.

  “I think we should follow, maybe we could misleading them away from the castle.”

  I saw the boys looking unsure whether to trust Jisung's obsession.

  “I guess it'll be fun, I'm in” Chan said, with that the other boys joined in as well.

  “we'll go to keep you guys out of trouble” Eunbi added.

  “Great! We need to plan though... Let's meet up at my place later!” Jisung suggested and we all agreed.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪