s i x

This chapter is Yuta and Sakura's past.

No one pov

  “I'm back with blood!” Yuta and Shotaro announced as he stepped into the shared house of the 5 Japanese. They placed down the blood bags on the table and 5 of them started drinking. It was a normal day for them, nothing new happening.

  Things continued for that for about a week, but Yuta kept on acting strange. “What's wrong boys looked troubled?” Sakura asked Yuta, suddenly he ran and grabbed the other 2 japanese who were studying Korean for fun.

  “What's going on?!” Nako said, she was scared. Then they got teleported into a forest.

Sakura pov

  The boys suddenly teleported us 3 into a forest but they were not here, did they kick us out? Was he okay? I became very worried.  Then a figure appeared, i got infornt of Hitomi and Nako protecting them.

  “who are you?” (do remember they are speaking Japanese) i asked with a low voice, it might scare them away.

  “I'm Chaeyeon, this is Eunbi Unnie. We're from Korea.” She said in Japanese, I stared at them, they looked friendly but i couldn't trust anyone so easily.

  Chaeyeon's eyes flashed purple and i calmed down a little knowing that they are vampires as well. I flashed my purple eyes as well.

  “What are you doing in the forest?” I asked them.

  “We might've took a wrong turn and had gotten lost... How about you?” She asked me as well. I told them what happened and she sighed.

  “Follow us back to Korea, we'll take care of you.” with that we left for Korea together.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Yuta pov

  For the whole week it felt weird, like someone was following me and Shotaro. “YOU! YOUR THAT VAMPIRE THAT KILLED MY SON!” A women shouted and pointed at Shotaro. We both instinctively started running. I looked behind and people were chasing us, I ran back home and shut the door while Shotaro placed the blood bags on the table.

  “What's wrong you boys looked troubled?” Sakura asked us. Both Shotaro and I made eye contact. He grabbed Sakura, Nako and Hitomi and teleported the 3 of them into the forest.

  “They won't be able to get them right?” Shotaro asked me and I nodded.

  “YOU MONSTERS COME OUT!” People started chanting, they had found where we lived. Thankfuly the girls were already teleported away. We couldn't go out or else we would be killed. I grabbed some clothes, remembering to teleport the girls some clothes as well, and left the house by the window while Shotaro tried to kept the door up with the vines from his power.

  We went out from the window but someone saw us escaping and started chasing us. They threw things at us. I haven't drank blood for awhile so i was weak and Shotaro had not much energy after using it on the vines. I used all my strength and teleported us as far as I could. Then i blacked out.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

  I woke up in a room, did i get caught? Where was Shotaro? A guy who looked Korean came in, “Are you okay?” he asked in Korean, thankfuly i had studied korean so i could understand him.

  “Not really... Where is Shotaro?” I asked him, did I not have enough power to teleport him as well? Is he stuck back in Japan?

  “He's outside with the others.” He told me, he had saw how worried I was.

  He told me how he found me and that I was safe, I couldn't trust him though. He flashed his red eyes quickly and my eyes widen, he was a vampire as well.

  “My names Taeyong, the leader of NCT. Welcome to the family.” He said, I felt comforted to know that there are other vampires. I felt bad that I had to teleport the girls away, I hope they are safe.
__________________________________

That's the backstory for the Japanese members! If your wondering how Sakura knew the why was because before they left for Korea they had heard some gossip of two vampires being killed, she was heartbroken but angry because she could have stopped them.

This is probaly the longest chapter i wrote :)

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆