f o u r

“RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE! ITS NOW MORNING!”Jisung was waking everyone up, after a while everyone was ready to start exploring.

  “Stay with your group, I don't want anyone being on their own” Eunbi warned us then we started to explore.

  “Let's find the library first!” Felix suggested and we walked off, thankfuly before I left the castle I placed all the family portraits in a locked room so that no one would know who we are.

  “Weird no family portraits on the wall?” Jisung mumbled.

  After 1 hour of wandering around we reached the library, yena's group was there already. “Wow, you guys found the library fast.”Felix commented, Minho was busy reading about the history while the other 3 were just chilling.

  “Let's find the diary!” Jisung suggested and we spilt up, they wouldn't be able to find my diary here, I decided to use my powers to try and track it. I was wrong, my diary was in the library. I sent a message to Yena and she quickly grabbed the diary and hid it somewhere hidden but still in the library.

  “I found it!” Jisung shouted, how did he even find it, he is just too good.

  “Dear Diary, It is the 100th death aniversery if my parents. Everyone have left the village to the humans place, should I go as well? My sister is no where to be found, I hope she is safe. If only I had not accidentally killed them, I'm too powerful it's dangerous. I'm thinking of leaving this place, maybe I should go to Japan? Yea that'll be great. Eonnie has been taking really good care of me, Jinnie has been telling me lots about the humans place. I should leave this castle someday to explore. 6th of January 1367”

  Jisung read my last diary entry out loud made me recall about the 100 death aniversery of my parents, I never really forgave myself for doing that. That's why I decided to go to the humans, I wouldn't be able to use my powers there.

  “Ok we got a few clues, Chae has a sister, someone took care if her after her parents death and there's someone named Jinnie.” Jisung concluded and Felix relayed what they had found through the walkie talkie.

  “So vampires live around us?!” Felix said amazed and shocked.

  “Then why were we not able to find them?” He added. Jisung just shrugged and we walked out of the library.

  “Anyone else found anything?” Jisung asked through the walkie talkie hoping to get more clues instead he got alot of  “nopes”

  “Let's try to find the crown room!” Jisung said.

  “You want to die?!”I told him, I was really worried for him. Jisung quickly shook his head telling me he wouldn't touch the crowns.

  Every crown has a curse on it, if you weren't a royal or don't have permission and you touched it, you'll die. I was worried that either Jisung or Felix will touch it.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪