f i v e

The boys were able to find the crown room quick thanks to the map in the library, like the video the door was lock. “Felix you can pick locks right?” Jisung asked and Felix stepped forward and picked the lock.

  We went into the crown room, there were many crowns as because we were immortal so new royals would have new crowns. “Oh, I remember reading about a glass sphere that can turn you into a vampire without getting bitten” Jisung said.

  “We'll look for that next” he continued.

  Suddenly a figure appear out of no where, “who are you and what are you doing here.” She said, Felix and Jisung froze. She then turned to me like she's seen me before and her eyes widen. I flashed my purple eyes and sent her a message that they were humans.

  “Are you a vampire?” Jisung asked the masked girl, the girl was wearing a mask to not be seen. She nodded her head.

  “COOL! Can you like turn me into a vampire, I want to know what it's like!” Jisung asked, he sounded crazy.

  “Are there more of you?” The girl said but in a scarier tone, that scared Felix and Jisung.

  “Y-yes” Felix replied. Then she knocked them out.

  “It's nice to see you again Yeji” I finally greeted her, I explained about the boys and she sighed.

  “I told the others to knock them out, let's go to the throne room”

  “Chaeryeong!” I cried and hugged my sister, “where did you go?” I asked her, she sighed and told me she went to hide with Yeji and 3 others. She introduced them to me, Lia, Ryujin and Yuna the youngest.

  We were all casually talking then we suddenly remember. “When will the boys wake up?”

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Jisung pov

  I woke up, I was tied up and was back in the throne room. I looked around and saw the boys but where were the girls, I started to get worried. Did they die? “The squrriel guy is awake!” I heard someone said, then I was untied. There were 5 girls wearing masks.

  “Who are you? Are you vampires?Where are the girls?” I questioned them.

  “The girls are safe, they're just resting in the rooms, yes we are vampires, we'll introduce ourselves when everyone wakes up” A girl with red eyes said, wait they all have red eyes.

  I looked around again and saw Minho wasn't there, how could I be so silly to forget him.“Minho is in the library reading” It's like she read my mind, wait she did she's a vampire.

  “The idiots are awake?” I heard Eunbi noona said.

  “Nope, just squrriel.” One of them told her. Eunbi walked up to me to check if I got injured and she sighed.

  “Your lucky we followed you, or else you would be dead.” Noona scolded.

  “Tell me when the rest wakes up.” she said and left. Suddenly Minho appeared out of no where.

  “Sungie! Your finally awake” Minho said, I wondered where he came from.

  After a while all the boys woke up and the girls came to the throne room, it looks like they had changed their clothes? “You idiots are finally awake.” Eunbi said.

  “One, we're not idiots. Second, what happened?” Chan asked

  “You guys were knocked out” Minju simply replied.

  We all were shock, then Chaeyeon came into the room talking to one of the masked girls. Wouldn't she be afraid? “Your friends are really funny sis. Especially squrriel boy” I heard the masked girl said, they were sisters?! I couldn't believe what I heard.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆