n i n e

“Are you sure this will work?” Sowon asked. Skz had the idea of sneaking in and getting Eunha out, suprising everyone thought that was a good idea. Chan somehow got an internship as a guard for that certain place they were keeping Eunha

  “Let's go over the plan again, Chan goes to work and try to keep the other gaurds away from the place they're keeping Eunha. Then, the dreamies will sneak in and if anything goes wrong Sakura and Minju will hypnotize people from the outside and Jaemin will do the same from the inside. While carrying out the plan, Wonyoung and Doyoung will try to break the electric barricade. Once that is done, i will teleport in and blow the place up” I explained, it sounded like a good plan.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

  Chan was already in the building, the dreamies was beside him invisible. “There's a leak!” Chan informed the others, Jisung had flodded all the toilets when Chan said it. A few guards went to check it out, only 2 gaurds were left. Jaemin then hypnotize them to not realize anything, with that they went into the room Eunha was kept. Chan stood at the door to keep gaurd.

  “Oh my god.” Jeno said, the whole place was a mess, chains were everywhere, there was alot of test stuff. Eunha looked at the boys suspiciously, they all showed their vampire eyes to show that they were vamps.

  Chenle scanned the key whole and created a key to unchain Eunha. Just right at that moment, i teleported in. Haechan went to Chan to get him out and the rest of the boys teleported away with Eunha. Before i could explode the place a gaurd came in, I blew up the place infront of his eyes and teleported away.
___________________________________

It's been quite some time since i updated..... I really have not much ideas and my exams are coming up😭.

If any of y'all have some ideas of how to continue please tell me!

I'm want to start an apply fic but it seems like too much work.....

Have a good day/afternoon/ evening/night ! <33

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪