o n e

It's been some time after the castle incident, Jisung and I are now dating! Took some courage for him to confess. We are currently in collage, Jisung is a music major and I'm a dance major :D

  Seungmin is now a vampire thanks to Yujin, they are dating by the way. We usually visit the castle once in a while. Felix and Chaewon are dating as well! Felix has been begging Chaewon to turn him into a vampire, she just told him she would when the time was right. Jisung had also been begging me for the same thing, I don't really know when I should do so.

  I had moved in with Jisung, and I had also convince Itzy ( what my sister and her friends call themselves ) to stay with us. They are living in my house, Yeji and Lia are in the same collage as us while the Maknaes go to the same high school.

  “Chae, I think you need to see this.” Jisung said in a rather serious tone, I wounder what that was about. I looked at the TV horrified, they were talking about destroying the forest to make more land. If they were to go that they might destroy the castle and village, even though no one stays there anymore it is still important to us vamps.

*on tv*

  “The government are currently planning to remove the forest near by to make more land for us, there have been protests to keep the forest there as it is apart of nature. On other notes,  when they were looking through the forested area they had found a castle and village. Rumor says that it was a Vampire village and castle, whoever went into the castle never came out alive. *Plays video about the castle* We don't know if that was a prank or not, safety measures are going to be implied just in case there are actually vampires.”

  “Firstly, there will be a curfew of 10pm-6am, no one can be out at that timing. Secondly, any weird behavior will be reported. Thirdly, no one is allowed in the forest. Lastly, if you know a vampire and are keeping them a secret you will be punished as they are dangerous creatures that deserve to die.”

*shuts of the tv*

  “Don't worry we'll be safe.” Jisung reassured me, I took out my phone and messaged the groupchat.

Vamps are cool
(you are seeing Chaeyeon's contact names)

Did you guys see the news?

Bang Chan
Is there anything important,
I got and interview soon

Chaewon
I saw it, what are we going to do?

Yeji
The whole of Itzy saw it,
I think we might need to go back

Seungmin
What's happening?

Minju
The government is destroying the forest, and trying to hunt down vamps.

[ *attaches link* ]
Watch it

Minho
So what are we gonna do?

Hannie💖💕
Meeting at my place.
Channie Hyung when will you be done?

Bang Chan
In about an hours time.

Eunbi unnie
Well have our meeting at dinner time then.

Jinnie
When will the measurements start?

Chaewon
I think they said they'll start tomorrow.

Kkura
Can I just hypnotize them?

Nako
But isn't that alot of people?

Changbin
Good idea

Yena
I agree, shall we just hypnotize them?

It's alot of people, it'll take alot of energy, and I don't know where are the rest if the royals with hypnotism powers.

Hitomi
Maybe we should warn all the other Vamps?

Felix
Wdym?

Chaeryeong💜
I get where your going. We need to have a plan to keep all the vamps safe.

Ryujin
We should find more vamps first.

Felix
I got friend who games with me that acts strange.

Hyunjin
Strange as in?

Jeongin
You mean Chenle?

Yuri
I know him! He is my seatmate. Lix is right he acts weird sometimes.

Minju
I think we should find info about him

I'll form a team, who wants to join? I need about 5 of you guys.

Kkura
Me

Jeongin
Me, I'm partners with him for a project. I'll be really helpful

Felix
Me

Yuri
Me

Ryujin
Guess I'll join as well.

You created a new group chat
Chat name : What Chenle really is?
Added : kkura, Jeongin, Felix, Yuri, Ryujin.

___________________________________

I now know how to do chat format :)

How's everyone doing?

School sucks, got my parents to complain about 2 of my teachers. One of them doesn't teach in class while the other rushes through the lesson and always make people stay back, he is rather biased to the ones who can score well.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆