t h i r t e e n

Yuri pov

  “Why are we even following Daehwi? He seems pretty normal.” Jisung complained.

  “Yea, I agree with Jisung.” Wonyoung too didn't want to stay.

  Chenle had proposed an idea to follow Daehwi around after he heard Daehwi laugh when he telling telephatic joke.

  “Wait! I remember something!” Sungchan said and we stopped walking.

  “I've seen Daehwi 50 years ago at the airport!” Sungchan told the group the information

  “Which means he's immortal?” I questioned and Sungchan nodded.

  “We have a project coming up right? One of us try and partner with him.” Yujin suggested. Jisung and Wonyoung was out of this mission as they were in a year younger than us.

  “I think the teacher said group of four. And there's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of us so two of us have to not join in this group.” Jeongin counted.

  “Scissors paper stone?” Yujin suggested and we all agreed.

  Sungchan and Yujin ended up losing the game. It was set, Jeongin, Chenle and I will partner with Daehwi.

  We played another round to see who will ask and try and convince Daehwi, I lost so I'm doing that job.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

  “You guys can go around group into groups of 4. There must be atleast one opposite gender.” The teacher instructed. Jeongin and Chenle went to sit together while I approached Daehwi.

  “Wanna join out group? We're short of one.” I asked him, he didn't really have a group.

  “Sure, lead the way.” I brought him over to Jeongin and Chenle and we started to discuss.

  “How about we go over to someone's place to continue the project?” Jeongin asked and we all nodded. Nothing seemed suspicious.

  “I don't think my sister will allow, she's too paranoid because of this vampire thing going around.” I lied.

  “We'll never get work done at my place. It's too noisy.” Jeongin and Chenle said at the same time. They weren't lying, we tried to do a project together and it ended up with us gaming the whole time.

  “My hyungs are okay with me bringing friends over for projects. Let's go to my place then.” Daehwi suggested, the plan was going well.

  “what are your numbers? I'll text you guys my address.” we exchanged numbers and Daehwi texted us his address.

  “See you later!” Daehwi waved us goodbye, we were going to his placeater after school to continue the project.

  “Now, how are we going to find out?” We were stuck at that part.

  “Snoop around the house? Try to find stuff?” I suggested, hoping this will go well.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

  “You guys are here! Come in.” Daehwi invited us in. The three of us went into the house, nothing seemed suspicious.

  “Let's go to my room and continue the project.” he lead us into his room. There was no one else in the house.

  “My hyungs are currently at work so we have the whole house to ourselves until woojin hyung comes back from university.” Daehwi explain and we continued on the project.