two

the next morning i was going to start my sophomore year. i wasn't nervous or anything. i just didn't want to go. i'd much rather do what i did all summer. which consisted of sleeping,working out,and tanning. and a lot of time at the beach with noah.

okay time to get ready.
i wore:

for makeup i did

for makeup i did

and for hair i did

and for hair i did

i know it's kind of too much just for school

i know it's kind of too much just for school. but i like it. noah might have a comment or two about my shirt. but just like always,i'll just brush it off.

when i was finished i ran down the stairs. i shoved a handful of strawberries into a bowl and walked outside where my mom was already waiting in the car.

i got in the passengers seat and put my seatbelt on. when she started to drive i ate the strawberries. we just made small talk until we arrived at the school.

she said bye to me and kissed my forehead. we told each other that we loved eachother and i got out of her car and walked to the courtyard where all the other students stand waiting for the bell to ring for first period.

i saw noah standing by a tree flirting with three girls at once. i shook my head and laughed and walked past him to see my friends. i guess he saw me because he grabbed my arm and pulled my near him.

"hey" i said. he looked at my shirt then back to my eyes. "what" i asked with a laugh. he raised his eyebrows. i waited for him to say something. "that shirt is um very revealing" he said. "i literally have no boobs so there nothing for anyone to look at. all it does is shows my stomach. who's gonna get turned on by that?" i asked with a laugh. "you'd be surprised" he said,rubbing the back of his neck. i shook my head at him.

next thing i knew tuppen was on the ground being punched by noah. tuppen grabbed my ass. which resulted in noah punching him. what a king. eventually they got pulled off of eachother. the principal told both of them to go to his office. then pointed at me and told me to go with them. i rolled my eyes and went.

first tuppen was in his office. so me and noah sat outside waiting. he was sitting in a chair and i sat on the arm of the chair,leaning on him.

"you're an idiot" i said. he looked up at me from his phone. "well i told you that the outfit you have on isn't a good idea. but you didn't want to listen" he scolded. "doesn't mean you have to beat him up" i clapped back. "so you wanted me to just let him getting away with touching you like that without your consent?" he scolded. "maybe i liked it." i teased.

no,i did not like it. it actually scared me and made me extremely uncomfortable. however i like to push noah's buttons. and i knew this was a perfect way to get under his skin.

"oh cmon aubree! you did not like it" he said. i rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder. "whatever noah" i teased. he sighed and i giggled. "what am i gonna do with you" he said under his breath.

the principal came out of his office with tuppen. tuppen gave me a sympathetic look and walked away. the principal motioned for me to go in his office.

"you are not in any trouble miss.johnson. i just wanted to make sure you are okay" he said to me. "yes i'm okay. thank you." i said. he nodded his head. "i just want you to know that mr.tuppen will be punished for what he did" he said. i nodded my head. "thankyou" i said. "anytime. have an awesome first day sweetheart!" he said to me. i gave him a high five and walked out of the office making sure to not look at noah but leave with a sassy walk.

i have to make a big dramatic exit. it pisses noah off when he sees that i don't care. and i love it.

by time the end of the day rolled around noah had already texted me to let me know that since he has detention,he can't bring me home. meaning i have to go home with elle and lee. which is so annoying.

it's not that i don't like those two or anything. it's just i like going home with noah. but to be fair,it is kind of my fault he has detention. i mean maybe he was right. maybe i was asking for what tuppen did to me because of that revealing shirt. i don't know. it's just i feel bad that i was fighting with noah right after he beat someone up for me. i can't help it. sometimes i just get bitchy and do things i end up regretting.

the drive home with elle and lee was fine. they were just talking about some dumbass thing they need do for student council. something about kissing and a booth? at the carnival for charity? i don't know the details. but those are the 4 words that i heard.

when we got back to lee's house,elle and lee were making a giant poster for whatever it was that they were talking about in the car. and i just went up to noah's room. me and him had plans of hanging out after school but since he's in detention,he's not here right now. so i just hung out in his room waiting for him to come home.