thirty-eight

the next morning...
he woke me up around 8
he had already showered.
i showered in his bathroom. i had to use his body wash and now i smell like a man. i went out to my car to grab my extra pair of clothes.

i went inside and put them on. it consisted of ripped jeans and a white crop top. "it's supposed to rain today,here take one of my sweatshirts to wear instead" he said opening his closet door. i smiled at him.

i grabbed one of his sweatshirts.

and these were the jeans i had on

i had an extra tube of mascara in my car so i threw a couple coats of that on my eyelashes and i was ready to go

we left and got to school by 8:27
when he pulled in the parking lot i looked at all the other students standing in the courtyard. i saw noah with a bruise on his nose.

okay maybe i threw the cup a little too hard. i smirked a little. he parked his truck and we got out. everyone was looking. and i mean everyone.

noah turned his head and saw me walking with jake. he clenched his jaw. elle and lee looked at me as well. both with raised eyebrows. honestly i was eating all the attention up. i loved every second of it. i wanted to piss noah off.

i wanted him to be jealous that i showed up with a different boy. it's what he deserved. me and jake walked over to a tree. i leaned against the tree and he leaned against me. i made sure noah was looking and i kissed jake. i watched noah roll his eyes.

me and jake made out until the bell rang. then he walked me to class.

everyone was surprised to see me back. i mean i missed a week. but now i'm back and doing good.

mid way through my lunch period noah texted me and told me to meet him outside after school. i said "no 😂" he didn't like that.

while i was in lunch,i was sitting with miley,bailey,and marissa. jake and noah are both seniors so i don't have lunch with them.

half way through lunch i saw noah walk in the cafeteria. i rolled my eyes and saw him looking around for someone. i assume it was me cause as soon as i spotted him and he saw me,he came toward me.

when he got to me he looked down at me. "please come talk with me" he begged. i rolled my eyes. "no" i laughed. he grew angry.

he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the cafeteria. he brought me into an empty classroom.

he pushed me against the whiteboard. i laughed. then we just started making out. through kisses i said, "what do you want" i sassed. "so you and jake?" he said. "what do you want to know noah" i sassed. i kissed him again. he kissed me again. "have you guys fucked" he asked. i kissed him again. he kissed me again. "why? you wanna know if his dick was bigger" i teased. "was it?" he asked through kisses. "what if it is?" i teased. "i'll kill him" he said. i laughed and we continued to aggressively makeout.

then we stopped. i smirked at him. "did you guys fuck" he said leaning against me pushing me against the wall. "what if we did" i teased. he looked at me. "did you" he asked again. i nodded my head. he looked at me then looked down. then back up and nodded his head. i laughed.

"you're something else noah flynn" i said with a laugh. i walked out of the classroom leaving him standing there alone.