thirty-six

i went outside to the driveway and drove away.
where was i going you may ask? jakes.

i facetimed him when i was already on my way.
he answered.
"hey what's up johnson"
"nothing"
"everything okay?"
"is it ever?"
"good point"
"i miss you jake"
"i miss you too johnson"
"i want to see you"
"okay,then come over pretty girl"
i smiled at him and we hung up.

i pulled into his driveway. when i parked my car,i picked up my phone. i got a text from my mom so i answered her.

 i smiled at my phone

i smiled at my phone. then i quickly answered my snapchat's. then i got out of my car. i went in his house and up to his room. me and him have hung out before. the first time me and noah broke up i came here to cry to him about noah.

when i got in his room he was playing video games and screaming at his tv. when he saw me he put his controller down and smiled at me. "what up" he said. i smiled at him. "nothing" i said.

i laid on his bed and he came to join me. "you okay" he asked. i shrugged. he looked at me. "you know you can talk to me about anything" he said. "you're like the sweetest guy ever"
i said. he smirked.

i couldn't help myself and i don't think he could help himself either. we smashed our lips against eachothers. during the makeout we began to take each others clothes off.

he stopped for a second. "are you just doing this to get back at flynn?" he asked. "what if i am" i said. he looked at me and paused. then smirked. "oh well" he said. and continued to take my shirt off of my body.