thirty-two

i spent the next week depressed. i missed 5 days of school. the principal emailed my mom to tell her i need to start coming to school because i already have a lot of absences and it's only the beginning of the year. she told him that i was having a lot of mental health issues and that's why i haven't been attending school. which was true.

anyways,noah has been non stop texting me. trying to apologize and ask if we could talk. elle hasn't texted me once. which is fine. i don't want or need her fucking fake ass apology.

i haven't left my bed much. my sister keeps asking my mom why i'm sad. i feel so bad. i haven't been spending any time with them. i just can't. i know i sound sensitive and all. but i mean things were just starting to get better and then bam,i get cheated on.

maybe this is just the universe telling me that noah flynn is not the one for me. he's not the person i should marry. he doesn't deserve me. or maybe he does deserve me but elle was just a girl he couldn't resist.

lee's girlfriend texted me though. i guess lee told her what happened and she felt bad. she's a sweet girl,it doesn't surprise me that she was concerned.

honestly i didn't answer cause i just forgot to

honestly i didn't answer cause i just forgot to. but it's sweet that she reached out. my friends have reached out too. everyone has. and they haven't gone unappreciated or anything. i just want to deal with this alone.

anyways,i told myself that i need to get my shit together. so tomorrow i'm gonna try to like
do my makeup and my hair. get my nails done and put on actual clothes. and do stuff that makes me happy. hopefully it'll make things better.