fifty-three

prom night...

tonight is prom night. i'm really excited and all. but i'm just stressing out because i know i have to look really good. in other words,i need to be looking my mf best tonight.

i have to be at jakes by 4 for pictures. and it's 11:30 right now. i'm gonna do my hair first then makeup then throw on my dress.

hair:

makeup:

makeup:

dress:

by time i was finished everything it was almost 4

me and my mom left and went to jakes.

when i got there we all did pictures. by time we were done taking pictures,me and jake rushed to get to the school

noah told me he wasn't going. but i saw him there. i don't think he had a date cause i didn't see her.

everything was pretty fun. everything was going good.

until they announced prom king and queen...

"and the prom king is...NOAH FLYNN!!!" the girl said. everyone was cheering him on and he walked up to the stage. he searched in the crowd for me. i made eye contact with him and smiled.

"and the prom queen is...AUBREE JOHNSON!!!" the girl said. everyone was cheering me on as i walked up to the stage. but i wasn't excited. because i knew that jake wasn't gonna like this.

noah smirked at me as they put the tiara on my head. both of us had to make little stupid speeches.

noahs was stupid. "um thanks for this i guess" he said. i rolled my eyes. then i had to go. "um i'm a sophomore so i don't know why i won this. but thankyou" i said with a smile.

everyone cheered for us then moved out of the way for us to have our slow dance. we were dancing then all of the sudden he stopped.

i looked at him confused. everyone else stood there just as confused as me. noah looked around then looked back at me.

"this probably isn't the best time for this. but aubree i love you. i always have and i always will. i know i fucked up. and you know i'm sorry. but i just can't act like i'm fine with not being with you anymore. i need you aubree. i need you in my arms. so i'm standing here right now,telling you that i love you and i want to be with you" he said.

i was in total shock. not in shock of what he said. mainly because i already knew he felt that way. but in shock because i can't believe he said it. in front of everyone. including my freaking boyfriend.

i looked around. i saw jake standing there. he looked sad,mad,frustrated,the list goes on.

i didn't know what to do. so i just ran away. "aubree!" noah yelled. rachael came running after me.

...
everyone carried on with prom while me and rachael sat outside talking. "well who do you want to be with" she asked me. i shrugged. "i really don't know and i don't want to pick either" i said.

for the next 25 minutes she talked me through my breakdown. eventually i was ready to get back inside and see jake.

when we got back in the gym (where the prom was held) i couldn't believe my eyes.

there noah was. and jake. beating the absolute shit out of eachother.