fifty-one

two weeks later...
i feel so bad. jake has been nothing but good to me. and here i am flirting my way back into noah's arms. i try to stay away from noah to avoid the situations we get into but that just makes everything 10x more complicated.

sometimes i just wish me and noah never dated,that way my relationship with jake wouldn't be complicated and kind of one sided. and sometimes i wish me and noah would've just stayed together. but i mean things will eventually work out in the right way. or at least i hope they will.

noah told me that he'd keep everything we've talked about between us for my sake of me and jakes relationship. i mean it's not like i cheated on jake. but i mean i still feel bad.

...
right now i'm at noah's. my mom and ava are with me. elle and her dad are here along with her younger brother. the adults are in the kitchen.

elle kept staring at me and it was pissing me off. "do you need something" i sassed. she looked away. "aubree be nice" noah said. i looked at him and raised my eyebrows. then i stood up and walked away.

"what's her problem" i heard elle say. i turned around. i walked over to her and slapped her right across the face. she stood up and tried to hit me but completely missed. i grabbed her hair and pushed her down.

she was on the ground and i was on top of her punching and hitting her. she was hitting me too. but she's bad at it.

i could hear noah yelling at me to get off of her but i didn't. i heard all the adults run to the living room to see what the commotion was.

eventually noah pulled me off of her. i was trying to get out of his grip but he's was too strong. "aubree chill out!" noah yelled. i kept trying to get out of his hold. then i gave up. i turned and looked at noah. with tears coming out of my eyes.

"what the hell happened" mr.flynn said. elle was just standing there and i was crying. noah was rubbing my back. my mom looked at me. "aubree why did you do that" she asked me.

"because i fucking loved noah. and i still do. and she knew that. and you still opened your legs for him didn't you?" i said looking at elle. she looked down.

"look i'm sorry i just did what i did. but you ruined my relationship" i said. i picked my phone up off the floor cause it fell out of my pocket when i was fighting her. then i walked outside and drove home.