thirty-one

by time i got back home i felt like i had already cried a gallon of tears. and i continued to cry. cry and cry and cry until i fell asleep.

it amazes me that even though i gave all my love to noah and bettered myself so we could have a good healthy relationship,he still cheated on me. especially with elle? but then he'd always tell me i didn't have to worry about her even though i knew she was crushing on him.

i just don't understand how he could do that. i mean i've known him my whole life and it doesn't surprise me that he cheated cause i mean he's a fuck boy. but i really thought he was changing. i really really really thought he was different. i thought he loved me. i guess not. or maybe he did. but not enough to stay loyal and keep his dick in his pants when he was around other girls.

and i know noah. he's gonna play victim and act like it's my fault.

the next day...

"mom is it okay if i stay home from school today?" i asked. "yeah,why are your eyes puffy?" she asked. "me and noah...um...we broke up" i said,completely avoiding telling her why. "oh honey," she said. then she gave me a hug and the "your first heartbreak sucks but things will get better" lecture. after that my mom went to work. she still brought ava to daycare instead of keeping her home with me.

i need a break from everyone today. by 8:30 i got a text from noah.

after i ignored that,he sent another one

i rolled my eyes at my phone and chose to ignore him again

i rolled my eyes at my phone and chose to ignore him again. who does he think he is? he doesn't deserve a respond back. he doesn't deserve my forgiveness. nor does he deserve the time to try and "explain" himself or defend what he did.