Chapter 4: Date with Fire

(Takeda is seen fighting Muscular. The villain tries to hit the Shirai Ryu, Takeda draws his sword and pierces him. Muscular shoves him off and removes the sword, throwing it away. Then Cassie comes in and tries to shoot him down. But the shots don't seem to faze him.)

Cassie: How is this possible?

(As Muscular is about to attack, Zuko comes in and attacks with his fire bending abilities, burning Muscular, who somehow manages to survive the attack. Then Jacqui comes in and lands some rough hits on the villain. Unfortunately he grows his muscles thanks to his quirk. But then Tarantula throws his spear which hits Muscular's heart and throws him up for Takeda to slash him)

Takeda: Thanks, Tarantula.

Jacqui: Yeah... That guy was starting to tick me off.

Cassie: Today's score is Special Forces 2, Union Academy 0.

(Then the newspaper is seen showing the headlines "Special Forces destroy Muscular" as Johnny Cage reads)

Johnny: Now that's something you don't see everyday.

(Meanwhile at Union Academy)

Katsuki: Ack! That stupid Deku! He dares to make me look like a loser!

Shoto: (burning with rage) CURSES! WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!

(At Principal's office)

Nezu: So that's true. A boy named Izuku is Tarantula.

Midnight: All Might is actually a disgrace to his own title...

Eraserhead: If Nana saw that, she would simply remove his quirk from him.

Endeavor: I may be the Number Two hero, but there is a title I'm glad I didn't get

Endeavor: I may be the Number Two hero, but there is a title I'm glad I didn't get. The title of the worst father.

(Some hours later, Izuku is seen dressing in a smoking suit as Cassie comes in)

Cassie: You're handsome, Izuku. Going somewhere?

Izuku: I promised I would have a date with Ty Lee tonight.