Chapter 9: Turbo Kombat

(Tenya Iida is seen walking at the bridge until he is approached by two villains come in. They are none other than Dabi and Baraka)

Iida: Dabi...

Dabi: Your future ends here, hero!

Iida: Don't presume that much, villain!

(They fight. Despite having an immense firepower, Dabi was simply no match for the incredible speed of Tenya Iida and gets knocked out by him)

Iida: Too fast for you?

(Then Baraka tries to slice Tenya, but he evades easily thanks to his speed)

Baraka: Time for some fast food!

Iida: I may be fast, but I'm not food!

(They fight. Baraka still tries to attack Tenya Iida with the same old tactics, and this ends up being his downfall as Tenya finds out the tarkatan's fighting pattern and knocks him out)

Tenya: Like I said, fast but not food!

(Then Tenya leaves the bridge)

(Some minutes later, Tenya is seen talking with Kitana)

Kitana: So Shao Kahn also recruited the League of Villains?

Iida: Yes...

Kitana: This time he has gone too far!

Iida: What should I do now?

Kitana: You'll find out. You always do.

Iida: Glad to be of help.

(Then at the Courtyard, Kitana is seen again)

Kitana: Now for the next match, Tenya Lida will be facing Frost!

(Frost then comes in at the arena, then Tenya comes in as well)

Frost: Let's see how fast you freeze!

Iida: I'm not that easy to catch!

Frost: No matter how fast you run, you can not escape from death!

(They fight. Frost's techniques added to her cybernetic enhancements became a great challenge for the Turbo Hero Ingenium. But Tenya Iida proves himself and eventually defeats the cybernetic Frost)

Iida: You're pretty good, but I'm much better!

Kitana: Good job, Tenya Iida.

(Raiden claps his hands as Tenya Iida leaves.)

(At a forest, Tenya Lida is seen holding a photo of his brother Tensei Lida)

Tenya: Brother...

(Then some missiles come towards him, but Tenya avoids it, then he manages to evade a teleport uppercut from the robot which reveals to be Sektor)

Sektor: I always hated heroes! They are nothing but burdens to greater plans!

Iida: Power hungry... greedy... arrogant... selfish... it's true the world is full of them, but that doesn't mean I can't be a hero.

Sektor: These are your last words! For Shao Kahn, you will die, human!

(They fight. Sektor's heavy artillery and his enhanced abilities proved to be another challenge to the Turbo Hero. But Tenya refuses to give up. He does his best to defeat the machine and eventually manages to do so)

Iida: I may be a human, but I can fight!

(Then Raiden comes in)

Tenya: You're right, Lord Raiden. This Shao Kahn is not meant to be underestimated.

Raiden: You have something you fight for. And this makes you a warrior as well. And I bet your brother is really proud of you.

(Tenya smiles at Raiden)

(Back to the courtyard, Izuku is seen as Tarantula as he watches Ermac defeating Denki Kaminari)

Tarantula: Damn, he's strong.

Scorpion: Don't give up, Izuku. You can still fight.

Ty Lee: Your sensei is right, Izuku. And I know that you can win this tournament with the skills you have.

Tarantula: (blushes) Thanks, Ty Lee.

Ty Lee: You're really cute, Izuku.

(Then Mai is seen watching the scene in disgust)

Mai: Ty Lee... you traitor...

Azula: (comes in) You're right, Mai. She is a traitor. And she will pay for her treachery!

(To be continued)