Chapter Eight

Mature warning

Malina moaned as her back jammed against the shelves of the broom closet. Her neck surely being bruised.

Alden grabbed her hips and began to thrust faster against her. Making some of the cleaning bottles drop from the shelf.

"Fuck, Malina" He said in a groan as his thrusts became sloppier and he gripped her hips tighter. Malina began to move her hips against him, desperate for more movement. He sensed that and picked the pace back up again. Malina's eyes rolled to the back of her head, as she started seeing stars.

"Alden, I'm gonn-"

The door to the closet swung open, and Malina thanked Merlin that they were in a bigger closet and whoever the person is, couldn't see them. They both quickly put their clothes on and tried to fix them selves up. They hid behind the shelf that she was just up against. Malina wanted to curse whoever had just barged in for she was close to her edge, but she didn't have time. The person that entered walked further into the closet. Both Malina and Alden held their breaths, wishing the person didn't see them due to the dark

They must have realized no one was in the closet because they had left. they both let out a long breath and panic started to release from their bodies.

"I should go. Maybe the broom closet isn't the best idea" Alden said as he got up and opened the door. He turned back to Malina and have a small wink.

She sighed. It had been a couple weeks since her and Alden started hooking up. They weren't dating, but Malina was afraid the boy would get attached. She didn't have time for relationships and both her and Alden agreed that this could be a good way to release stress. It did indeed, but it has gotten out of hand, sometimes they didn't make it to one of their dorms in time.

She got up from her spot on the ground, and fixed her hair once more before leaving. Opening the door squinting, as her eyes got used to the light.

"Well, well. I mean, I knew you were pathetic but I didn't know you were a whore"

Malina snapped her gaze toward the figure leaning against the wall.

"It is none of your business Riddle. You are the pathetic one, listening in on our private encounter." Malina said with a snarl. She didn't like the idea of Tom being outside listening to her screams.

"I had no intention to listen on your and Greengrass's dirty meetings. Maybe you shouldn't fuck in the corridors broom closet." Tom shot back.

Malina rolled her eyes. "What do you want Riddle, come to lose a duel again?" she smiled at Tom's expression. The boy was obviously still sour from their last dueling class.

"No one won that duel, Donovan. Don't be ridiculous, we both know I would of won that duel." Tom smirked. "Now enough with the banter, I don't want to be here long. I come with a message regarding our dear professor Slughorn. This Weekend he is hosting a Slugclub meeting and wished I deliver the message to you."

"Why couldn't he just send a letter?" Malina asked, bothered by the boys presence.

"He claims to have run out of parchment" He answered. She rolled her eyes at his calm demeanor.

"I'm surprised your eyes haven't stuck to the back of your head." Tom said with a smirk. "You do that awfully a lot."

"Piss off, Riddle" and with that she walked away, not wanting to talk to the particular Slytherin any longer. She made her way to the Great Hall for dinner, and sat by her group. Ever since her and Alden's private meetings, he has been hanging out with Riddle and his followers. Confused as to why he would want to hang out with such vile people.

The Great Halls doors flung open and they came walking through. She rolled her eyes. Maybe Tom was right, she needed to lose the habit. While walking closer to the group of Slytherin girls, Alden winked at her and she smiled, remembering their previous encounter.

"Well hello ladies" Abraxas said as they sat with the girls. He wrapped his arms around Alice and she shoved him off.

"What do you guys want." Malina said harshly, eyeing the entrance doors, curious as to why Tom hadn't walked through them.

"We're not aloud to hang out with our favourite Slytherin girls? That's rude." Marcus said, putting his hand to his heart in a hurt manner.

"Fuck off, Nott" Walburga said. And he stuck his tongue out at her. Malina couldn't see why Tom had chosen these boys to be apart of his group. They are childish, loud and annoying.

"Just get on with it already, we don't have all day" Malina said, seeing right through their scheme. The boys looked at each other.

"We need dates to the Slugs meeting this Saturday" Abraxas said. The girls laughed. But the boys just glanced at each other wondering what is wrong with them.

Finally when they calmed down Ivy spoke up "Wait, you aren't joking?"

"Why would we be joking" Ivan said looking at the girls strangely, as they all tried to control their laughter. The girls finally sobered up from their fit and Malina just sat eating her food quietly, getting impatient with both parties.

"I mean, I don't have a date so I wouldn't mind" said Alice. Malina shot her gaze up to her and Alice immediately regretted her decision. "O-only if it's okay with Malina though" she stammered.

She got up "I do not care, just don't make a fool out of yourselves" she walked away from the group, not wanting to indulge on their conversations. She found herself walking on the first floor corridor when she saw a shadow dance around the corner of the wall. Realizing someone was coming, she hid behind the wall behind her and watched as the figure approached. There he was, Tom Riddle. Walking in a fast pace toward the other side of the hall way.

Malina followed him, curious as to why he was in such a rush. And when he turned into the unknown room. Malina's eyes widened. That wasn't an unknown room. That was the girls lavatory. 

So yeah, I included some smut in here. Like I said I warned you, but if you are not comfortable feel free to leave. This is my first time writing smut so I hope it's not too bad. I will try to remember to put warnings at the beginning of each chapter. I hope you enjoyed!

-Z<3